10: Harry

ladies and gentlemen,
the moments is upon us.
it's about to get spicy ;)
listen to the song while reading
***
It's too late to run away from it all
It's too late to get away from it all
I'm done with running so I give it to you
This moment has caused a reaction
Resulting in a reattachment
Will you take me to Nirvana?
****

I'm not gonna lie. When Astra kissed me, I thought I was dreaming at first. It wouldn't be the first time it had happen..... That's beside the point though.

I pulled away from her to make sure this was real life and not a dream. It felt too real to be a dream. Her sweet, maniacal words flipped a switch.

She's doing what she wants. I'll show her who's in charge. I smashed my lips against hers. I felt her arms wrap around the back of my neck. I took my chance and put pressure on her thighs, making her jump up and hook her legs around my waist.

I placed her down softly on the kitchen counter. I grabbed under her knee with my left hand and kept my right on her lower back.

I truly can say that I've never felt this much desire

I truly can say that I've never felt this much desire. I wanted to fuck her senseless, but she was a virgin. I can't be my true self yet. I'd probably break the poor girl if I drilled her that hard.

I rolled my hips into hers. I just wanted to be as close as possible. She shocked me when she broke the kiss. Her lips trailed to my neck. I almost came right then and there.

"Stop," I groaned. She pulled her head back. I could see the immediate worry.

"Wait. Do you not like that? I'm sorry. Fuck I—"

I shut her up the only way I know how. I kissed her again. It was a brief kiss before I pulled away.

"I wanna please you. It's not about me tonight. Okay?" I ask and she nods quickly.

It's so cute to see her so desperate. It's not like the normal Astra at all.

I picked her up off of the kitchen counter and brought us both in my room. I set her down softly and let my hands roam her body. I broke the kiss as I kissed down her jaw.