39: Harry

"So can I tell them?" I whispered to Astra as she wheeled me into the waiting room where the others were.

Niall came in there about fifteen minutes after Astra told me the news- which I still hadn't completely processed. I'm really going to be a father. What the fuck.

"No," Astra answered simply, "I want to wait as long as possible."

I stared up at her- well not her but her boobs which was still her. They were just so out there. They were hard not to stare at.

"Can I touch your boobs at least?" I asked still staring at them.

She tilted her head downward to look at me before smacking me upside my head, "Don't make me send you back into the trauma bay."

I smiled at her as she finally got us to the waiting room. Asher sprung to his feet and ran over to me. It didn't surprise me a bit.

"Remind me to never let you go on missions alone," Asher laughed.

"I wasn't alone," I gestured to Astra, "She was there."

"Yeah, but she's sick," Asher pointed out.

"She's just pr-" I felt a small pinch on the back of my neck, so I didn't finish my word.

"I think it's time we get you home," Astra spoke up, "You guys can come to our place at..." Her eyes raised to the clock on the wall, "In two hours."

"So eight?" Kai asked, sending us all into a laughing frenzy.

"You've never been the brightest," Asher laughed, "If it's five o'clock now and she just said two hours, it means it's going to be seven."

Kai groaned, "Fuck off. It's been a long ass day. We left early in the fucking morning."

"I can second that," Astra chimed in, "I said two hours because I know I'm about to go take a nap."

"After you take care of me," I joked, and she wrapped her arm around my throat and pretended to strangle me.

"One day, you're gonna wake up, and I'm gonna have you lying on the bed, castrated."

Niall gasped, "The two of you are just so violent, but Cas and I have to go. I have appointments at 5:30."

We watched the two of them walk out. Then, Astra spoke up, "We should go. I still have to go talk to Roman about my aftercare."

She pulled back on my wheel chair before spinning me around and wheeling me down the hallway. I was surprised how easily she pushed me. It was like I was light as a feather.

We got down to the reception desk when I finally realized, "Hey baby."

"What's up?" Astra asked with her eyes focused on the exit doors.

"You've called us a car right? I don't have one here."

"Yes I did," she looked down at me, "I'm not stupid."

I picked both of my arms up to surrender, "I never said you were. I think you're perfect."

"Harry," she whined, causing me to look up at her. She was wiping her eyes once again, "Stop saying shit like that. It makes me cry."

"I think it's adorable," I snicker before standing up in front of the wheel chair. Astra was quick to let go of the chair and come to help me up. I groaned lowly.

I didn't want her helping me. I was supposed to be helping her.

"Put some of your body weight on me," Astra told me, "I'll help you to the car."