49: Astra

I sat up in our bed glancing between Harry and the tv. Since he came up his plan to send Pandora back into Scropion territory, he's been working at his desk trying to get it all together.

He kept scribbling down stuff on his little notepad. I didn't know if they were happy scribbles or angry scribbles.

"What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing Harry's attention.

His eyes softened from their intense gaze at his paper before he finally sighed, "I can't bring myself to send one of my own with her. What kind of leader sacrifices one of their own?"

"They aren't one of us," I pointed out, "You said you'd send a prisoner with her."

"What if the prisoner kills her?"

"Then our problem is solved," I said simply, "Using a prisoner could speed everything up. All of your prisoners are former Scorpions. If she's a Scorpion too, they should be able to work together. I just don't understand why you want to send her back."

"I don't want her here anymore," he said, coming to the bed, "I don't want a snake around you while you're pregnant."

"Then kill her," I shrugged.

"I can't," Harry groaned, "What if she isn't the traitor and I kill an innocent member of my nation? Do you know the hell I'd have to face? I basically had to tell everyone about Zayla to calm them down. They thought I was going crazy."

I sat back finally understanding Harry. I always forget that he is a leader, and everything leaders do are heavily scrutinized. They have to make sure every move they make is perfectly calculated, and this move was almost perfect. We just didn't know if she was the real traitor.

"If I can figure out if she's the traitor, can I kill her?" I asked.

Harry's answer was immediate, "Fuck no. I don't mind if you talk to her when all of us are around, but until I get this mission finalized, I don't want you alone with her. Just drag Caspian along with you guys."

I nodded before looking down at my growling stomach. Harry's intense facial expression was soon replaced with an adorning look. He placed his hands on my stomach before telling me that we need to feed our baby.

He grabbed my hand and helped me off of the bed. I loved that we had our own little kitchen. Harry never really let me cook for myself. He always made me sit down because "I'm carrying the baby, and that's enough."

I watched Harry grab 3 frying pans. I wasn't really sure why he needed 3, but I decided not to question him. I turned my head to look down the hallway to see if any of our roommates were up and active, and they were.

Asher and Kai were already coming down here, and Pandora and Caspian were talking about something.

I really wanted to say something to Pandora. I just can't believe that she could be the traitor. After all the times we've shared, after all the hook-ups she's had with Caspian. If she is the traitor, she's a stone cold bitch.

Asher sat on the left of me while Kai said on the right. Kai spoke up, "I hope you're making enough food for the two of us as well."

Harry looked up and rolled his eyes, "Don't you guys have other shit to do?"

"Nope," Kai smiled, "We actually have to watch you. Remember? No alone time for five more days."

I groaned at the mention of five more days. For the past nine days, I've slept alone in our room. It's been awful. I got up and rearranged our room around two in the morning because I was so bored.

I wanted to go get Harry, but he was knocked out on the couch. No one was up anyways, so we wouldn't be able to be alone anyways.

"So have you made any plans with Pandora?" Asher asked Harry.