9: Astra

Waking up today wasn't that bad, just a bit unusual. Last night, I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to lay with Harry even though he completely blew up on me a few hours prior.

Before we got in bed, he insisted that he took his shirt off. I didn't really mind besides the fact he's so goddamn attractive. I didn't know how I was going to go to sleep with this godly creature in the same bed as me.

I eventually got on the left side while he was on the right. We talk for quite a bit actually. He wanted to know more about me. I mentioned October, and I caught his side eye at the mention of another boy. Noted.

We eventually ended up spooning. I honestly couldn't tell you how we got there, but it was the most comfortable experience I've ever felt since the times I was with October.

When I woke up, I don't know what came over me. I grabbed Harry's hand off of my waist and pulled it closer to me. His body came ever closer than it was before. He nestled his face in the side of my neck.

I enjoyed sleeping Harry

I enjoyed sleeping Harry. He was so gentle. All of his movements were so soft; the complete antithesis of him when he's awake.

My sweet movement actually woke Harry up. I felt his fingertips dance on my boobs. I hadn't even realized that's where I put his hand. I couldn't hold in my childish laugh and neither could he.

He pulled my body back into his, so I was laying on his chest. His arm latching around my waist rested on my hip while the other hand was immersed in my blonde hair.

"We gotta get ready for this party tonight." He murmured in his sleepy voice.

I hummed in response, not quite wanting to say something. I felt my stomach churn a bit, indicating I needed some food.

Reluctantly, I sat up. Once I was fully sat up, I looked back at Harry. He was making the most childish face I think I've ever seen. He tried the puppy dog eyes with the pouty lip.

 He tried the puppy dog eyes with the pouty lip

I can't lie. Had it not been for my extreme huger, I would've got back in bed with him. I was just way too hungry.

I walked out of his room and into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge. Surprisingly, I ate most of the stuff that was in there, and I'm extremely picky. That's probably one of the things that was in the so-called file.