24: Astra

Soft circles being drawn on my back woke me up this morning

Soft circles being drawn on my back woke me up this morning. Not to mention, I was cold. I was never cold when I slept. Harry was like a furnace. He could be the leading cause of global warming because he generates that much heat.

I nuzzled myself closer to him because I needed some of his heat. I finally realized why I was cold when I felt my bare chest hit his.

It wasn't out of the norm for his shirt to be off,  but it was for mine to be off. I always kept a shirt on around him.

I thought in my head for a few seconds before Harry moved slightly, moving both of our legs. I felt the twinge of pain shoot up my legs, and I instantaneously knew why I was cold and why my legs hurt.

I had sex with Harry.

While it did surprise me, it wasn't the biggest surprise. I was mostly surprised by my happiness that I did it. I always pictured me losing my virginity on my honeymoon.

Cliché? I know, but I feel like every little girl dreams of that.

"You up?" Harry murmured, leaning down to kiss my forehead and looking down at me.

"Yes."

He moved slightly to lie flat on his back and bring me onto him. I winced vaguely from the small movement, and Harry noticed, "Are you sore"

I nodded, "So fucking sore."

He placed another kiss on my forehead, "Can I make it feel better?"

"How?" I asked, curiosity peaking.

"Yes or no," he prodded.

"Yes."

He mumbled a quick "sorry" before he forced me to lie on my back. My skin felt like it was on fire the second his lips hit my stomach. I had no idea what Harry had in mind, but I could already tell I was going to like it.

I winced in pain once I felt him massage my left leg. Each time he would massage, he would leave a kiss there. It hurt, but it was relieving some of the pain and soreness.

Momentarily, he'd flick his eyes up to mine to make sure I was okay. He switched to my right leg after a few seconds. He did the same thing as he did to the left.

My buddy shuttered when I felt his lips attach to my bundle of nerves. My hands flew to his long curls and gripped them tightly.

I wasn't expecting him to start doing that, but I didn't mind. His tongue lapsed around my clit like the Tasmanian Devil.

"Harry," I whined, "Pl-oh my god."

Then his mouth fell lower, and then I felt it. It was like he was fucking me with his tongue. I didn't think it would feel that good, but man was I wrong.

Before I could come, Harry's phone rang. He didn't stop though. He nodded towards the phone for me to pick it up. I read the contact. It was Niall.