50

Louis POV:

Daddy Li and Ni Ni were sat in the front, singing along to the radio with me. They took two whole cars to get the tree, and daddy Z said it was so I wouldn't get squished.

I didn't want to be squished before Christmas!

It was a really big tree they chose, and we looked for so long! And there were so many! I wanted all of them but meanies said we could only get one.

And then we had to get more sparkly lights, and pretty coloured stuff, and we bought a board thing and daddy told me it would show Santa that he needed to come give me presents.

"Daddy what was the pretty stringy stuff called?"

"Tinsel baby" He smiled at me, his eyes all crinkly.

I nodded and held the little reindeer next to me, he danced all over the car seat, he was practising for a trip to go see Santa.

I was so good in the shopping places they bought me the little cute fluffy reindeer, I loved him so so much.

He still needed a name though, and daddy said Rudolph but my fluffy liked Ru Ru better. He was such a good flier already.

The car stopped and he flew so far, all the way out of my hand and then he fell!

I gasped so loudly daddy Liam jumped and turned round super fast.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asked, looking all around.

"Ru Ru f...falled down!" I whimpered, trying to be a big boy and not cry.

"We're almost home darling and then I'll get him for you, don't cry sweetie, he's fine!" He told me, patting my knee which was all he could reach.

It took ages and forever to get home, and I was all cold and uncomfy and Ru Ru was still on the floor, he must hate me now!

The car was all still and then I couldn't see daddies, so I couldn't help but cry, even though I was a big boy.

AN: Wanted to try something different but I'm not sure on writing from Louis pov when he's little, not too sure it works? So please let me know!

Also thats why it's so short, but I'll update again later to make up for it, Merry Christmas, and of course happy birthday to Louis, can't believe he's 29 already!