9

Louis POV:

" - okay, you're okay Lou, just calm down baby, nobody's upset with you." I heard Zayn trying to reassure me.

I could barely hear him the amount I was crying, now I'd started I couldn't stop.

I had a really weak bladder, even when I was at home I still had accidents, but living without easy access to toilets seemed to have made it a lot worse. I wasn't like too shocked I'd had an accident, but I felt so disgusted with myself that I'd literally wet myself like a baby sat on a guy I barely knew.

Then I'd realised I was in a nappy, and that they'd be more than likely wanting me to use it anyways - and therefore wanting to clean me up. And that is just levels of awkwardness and embarrassment I can't even describe. I was absolutely mortified.

I tried my best to stop crying but I was so overwhelmed, knowing one of them, or a few of them, would be cleaning my privates in literally just a few minutes.

I saw Zayn stand up in front of me and reach out to pick me up, which I didn't protest to. Though I felt disgusted with myself, and I'm sure Harry thought the same, I felt so vulnerable I wanted any comfort I could get. Even if it was from a half stranger who wanted me to be his baby.

I felt him bouncing me slightly on his hip, and rubbing my back gently, which did feel quite nice. I had nowhere to look apart from at his face in this position, which I really didn't want to do, so I rested my head on his shoulder as he carried on walking round the room and rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry, I um, I didn't mean to" I whispered after I'd finally stopped crying, my cheeks bright red in embarrassment.

"Aw love its fine, nobody's upset, the opposite actually, we do want you to keep using your nappies Lou." Zayn told me, still walking around.

"But, Harry's going to be so angry with me", I murmured.

"No love he'd never be angry with you, I promise he doesn't mind, none of us would love. You're being such a good boy." He cooed at me, making me cringe.

I didn't reply, I was absolutely exhausted for one thing, and I didn't have much to say.

"Now how about we go get you changed love, yeah? Put a nice clean nappy on you?"

I stiffened immediately, shaking my head.

"I can clean myself up, please?" I begged him

He brought me closer to him, kissing the top of my head. I wiped my eyes again as he started heading out of the living room, taking me upstairs.

"Please I don't want to!" I cried, never having felt this embarrassed before.

"Lou you're fine baby, gonna get you cleaned up super fast then we can carry on watching Toy Story yeah? Gonna be quick and easy love I promise."

He carried up the stairs, back into the nursery style room I'd woken up in and put me down on the floor, next to the changing table, keeping hold of my arm gently. I figured it was so I wouldn't run off but I was honestly so exhausted, plus there was four of them - I wouldn't stand a chance.

Zayn undid the zipper on the back of the onesie I was in and slowly took it off me. Once it was down by my ankles he picked me up and laid me down on the table, brushing away the few tears that had escaped.

"You're being such a good boy for me Lou, think someone deserves a special treat later on!", he exclaimed as he began untaping the nappy.

I cried harder as he lifted my legs up and slid the dirty nappy out, leaving me completely naked in front of him. He kept trying to talk to me but I just covered my face with my hands, squeaking when I felt a cold wipe go over me a couple of times.

True to his word he was quite fast, and quickly rubbed in some cream and sprinkled some powder on me before securing me in a new nappy.

I'd calmed down a bit now I wasn't bare in front of him, allowing him to dress me in a new onesie which left my hands and feet free.

He picked me up again, still praising me while I tried to stop crying, and headed back downstairs - where I was going to have to face Harry and the others.