3

"Niall you've already had seven pancakes!" Zayn exclaimed as Niall reached for another.

"But they taste so nice Z, Harry's a pro at pancakes!" Niall pouted.

"Niall I swear if yo-"

"Wait, wait be quiet!"

The boys argument was interrupted by a muffled noise on the baby monitor.

The boys held their breath as they listened to the monitor.

The noise, clearly of him moving around, began to get louder and the boys knew it was time to go and meet their baby.

"Shall we all go in together? Or just one? We don't want to scare him", Harry suggested.

"How about two go up to him in the crib and two stand at the door?" Liam suggested which they quickly agreed to.

Heading up the stairs, they tried to contain their excitement at finally meeting their little, and starting the rest of their lives with him.

They knew it would be a difficult adjustment, at least for the first few weeks, but they were prepared to do anything to make him their little. Besides, with him being homeless he may be less resisting to this new lifestyle change. At least, that's what they were hoping!

Harry slowly opened the door to the nursery, cooing when he saw the little almost completely under the blanket in the corner of the crib, only his bright blue eyes and mop of light brown hair peeking out of the top.

"Hi sweetheart, can you tell us your name" Zayn asked gently, crouching in front of the crib with Harry.