15

Louis POV:

Zayn walked over to me in a few long strides, plucking me from Harry's arms. I squealed as he raised me into the air, spinning around a couple of times, making me laugh.

I heard Niall laughing too, and I blushed when I realised they'd all been watching me.

"So, when you were asleep we found a ton of fun toys for you to play with Lou!" Zayn told me, guiding me towards the corner of the living room and setting me down on the floor.

Liam and Harry came and sat next to me, opening up the box in the corner which hadn't been there earlier. I soon discovered it was full to the brim with toys and teddies.

Liam began taking things out of the toy box and placing them in front of me, a few racecars, teddies and a box of lego.

I knew they were waiting, hoping, for me to pick something. I didn't really want to disappoint them - they'd been so kind to me that if all they wanted in return was me to rely on them, I'm pretty sure I could try.

I moved my hand towards the lego, looking at Liam for reassurance.

"You wanna play with the lego baby?" He asked me, sounding quite excited.

I nodded slightly, "Is that okay or like, right?" I questioned.

"Babe if you like it then it's perfectly right. They're all for you and you can play with whatever catches your eye love" I heard Harry encourage me.

I let out a small smile at seeing both of them happy with me and reached out for a few blocks.

After a minute or so Liam started to help me, asking what I was making.

"Umm a castle" I told him a bit hesitantly.

"Ooh that's a great idea love, you know what would go great in your castle?" He asked me as I shook my head.

He stretched over to the toybox again and pulled out a few small dragon figures, dropping them next to the lego.

I smiled and reached out for a solider action figure before placing all the dragons around him in a circle. I was having a lot of fun with Liam and Harry, they weren't judgemental and seemed like they really did just want to spend time with me.

I learnt a lot about them, as they were talking to me, like that they were in a band, Liam hated spoons and Harry was a really good chef.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, not noticing that Niall had walked over to me.

"Hey love, me and Zayn are just going out for a bit, we'll be back in a couple hours though" Niall told me.

I said bye to them both as I watched them leave, Zayn ruffling my hair slightly as he left. I smiled at that, it was weird having so much attention on me but I was honestly enjoying it, just the little actions like that were making me feel safe.