76

"Did you enjoy meeting Paul yesterday Lou?" Harry asked Louis the next day, after his breakfast.

They'd had a pretty relaxed rest of the day, not wanting to overwhelm Louis with him back in his headspace, giving him the space he needed to adjust.

Louis shrugged slightly smiling, before pointing to his toys in the corner of the room.

"Played twains" Louis told Harry simply, wriggling around to try and get down from Harry's lap, seemingly wanting to play again.

"You did didn't you darling! Do you like Paul then?" Harry asked, pretty pointlessly seeing as Louis had already climbed down, completely distracted with his toybox.

"Mate you really think you can get such a straight answer out of him? They met, he didn't cry, they played, I think it went pretty well." Liam laughed, making Harry pout and roll his eyes.

"I worry about him okay! I just want to make sure he's going to be okay when he's without us, I mean there's only a few weeks left ... I just want it to go well."

"It will Harry, I mean look at his cute little face, he's so happy here, he'll be completely fine." Liam told him, his tone softening when he saw how anxious Harry was, biting his nails, completely out of character for him.

"I know ..." Harry sighed, glancing back at Louis, seeing their little darling completely enthused with his new disney doll set, brushing the hair of some of the princesses before setting them in one of his trains. He was having a blast! The boys had got him all the toys he could think of, and were glad he was so happy with them all.

"Come here H", Liam smiled, lifting an arm for Harry to cuddle into him, which he did gratefully. Liam was always the go to man when nerves were high, and now was definitely no exception.

"We're totally on top of everything, just relax alright, we'll be okay."

They stayed there, just relaxing, as Niall and Zayn finished up in the kitchen, giving Harry a much needed break.

As well as cleaning up after breakfast, they were putting together a small picnic, ready for lunch, wanting to take Louis out to the park while the weather was nice still, giving them all a much needed sense of normality before leaving.

Harry had been in talks with a few of their friends in the community too, a few of whom had easily agreed to a catch up in the park.

Everyone wanted to meet Louis, naturally, but the guys were being overly cautious, as expected!

Today though, they were wanting him to meet with a few of their other friends, and hopefully make a few little friends, which he hadn't been able to do before now.

After a cuddle, and a teeny tiny make out session on the couch, Liam and Harry made a move to get Louis ready.

He wasn't very happy being taken away from his toys, clamouring to get down as soon as Liam picked him up, but he was quickly calmed down, and a tantrum avoided, with the promise of ice cream at the park.

Louis was dressed and cleaned up by the two, getting ready to leave, as Niall and Zayn finished up with the picnic downstairs.

They'd dressed him in some black pants and an adorable baby blue sweater with the word 'Prince' written on in gold. It definitely suited Louis' personality.

They had a lot of cute clothes for his little side, including a black onesie that said 'milk, naps, rock and roll', which would definitely be coming with them on tour.

The majority of clothes, chosen by Harry, would have to stay at their home there in England however, and just take the basics, so their poor team wasn't lugging around more than they had to. After all, Harry's clothes alone would probably need their own bus!

"Okay then is everyone ready!" Niall asked excitedly, adjusting the strap of the bag on his shoulder, which had in the picnic, spare nappies, dummies, wipes and a spare change of clothes. You could never be too prepared with a little!

Louis nodded, wriggling around excitedly as Zayn tried to get his shoes on.

"Babes I'm nearly done, just keep still a second" Zayn promised, making Louis pout, much to their amusement.

"There we go sweetheart, all done!" Zayn grinned, kissing Louis' knees as he stood up, checking everyone was ready to go.

Harry spun Louis round, making him squeal, before carrying the boy to their car. There were quite a few local parks, in walking distance, but the one they had in mind where they were meeting everyone was a little further out, hence the car being taken.

Harry buckled Louis into the car seat in the middle, sitting on his left as Liam slid into the right hand seat, Niall and Zayn upfront. Niall was, of course, in charge of snacks and music.

"So this is our latest album Lou, it's called Fine Listening Weather - Volume 1. We all picked a word, or a number in Liams case". Zayn told Louis, who nodded excitedly, eagerly taking the dummy that Niall passed him.

They all jammed out in the car, Louis bopping his head along, singing the odd words he picked up along the way, which was so adorable Harry just had to record it, and sent it straight to Paul, and his parents.

All he received from Paul was a heart and googly eyes emoji, and if that didn't sum up everyone's attitude towards Louis, then what did!