Ch 24

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last chapter. I know it was a very long one, but I had to include certain scenes. Plus, I have never written from Theo's pov before so the first scene was pretty long because of that. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

Next morning.....

"Granger! Wake up Granger! Granger!" Draco yelled as he made his way towards Hermione's room at five o'clock on a Sunday morning.

Normally he wouldn't have woken up this early, but since he had to go to a place with his mother to meet her best friend when he didn't really want to, he figured to wake up his best friend as well.

After all, why should he tolerate the gossiping duo alone?

If he was going to be bored, then he would ensure that he wouldn't be alone in that.

And who better than Hermione he had to irritate? He could spend all day doing that and wouldn't even get tired.

Draco opened her door to see her sleeping soundly while lying on her back, her face turned towards him.

Walking towards her, he leaned down to shake her shoulder. "Come on Granger, it's time to wake up."

He sighed when she didn't even flutter her eyes. She just turned her face away from her.

As he looked around the room, an idea quickly came in his mind, and so, he sprinted downstairs and entered the kitchen.

Draco looked around and saw a few spoons and frying pans lying around. He grabbed one of each and climbed up the stairs. 

He went to her room, stood next to her and brought his hands up. Quickly, he started beating the spoon on the frying pan, and a shrill, unpleasant sound was the result of that.

He wandlessly blocked the noise from his own ears, so he could continue doing this without getting irritated and frustrated himself.

But he forgot that the witch lying on the bed in front of him was awfully stubborn, even more than him at times.

Hermione groaned as the noise reached her eyes, and she opened an eye to look at him. "What's wrong with you? It's like-" She looked at the clock, and then frowned at him, "Five o'clock on a bloody Sunday. Why are you here?"

"Rise and shine, Granger." Draco rolled his eyes. "I woke up half an hour ago, and I am not able to go back to sleep, and I am getting bored. So, I decided that you are going to wake up as well and maybe we could just talk about one of your boring books."

"Boring?" This time, she turned her face towards him and opened the other eye as well. "How dare you, Draco Malfoy? We both know you love them as well."

"Yeah, yeah." He shrugged. "Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Granger."

"Well they are better than your stupid Quidditch magazines and books anyway." She smirked at him. "Merlin knows what you guys even find in the sport. It is so boring."

"You freaking infuriating stupid witch." Draco glared at her. "I will have you know that Quidditch is the greatest sport ever. You just cannot insult it. I get that you are scared of heights, more like falling anyways, but I don't know how you cannot appreciate the value, and importance of Quidditch. Honestly, how Potter stayed best friends with you for years is beyond me. If I were in his place, and you were my best friend, I would have convinced you to like, no love, Quidditch."

It was then, when he stopped his rant, that he realised what he had said.

"I think I should tell you that I have been your best friend for nine years now." Her smirk just grew more. "So technically, you didn't actually manage to do what you just said."