Ch 1

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you so much again for checking this out. It means a lot! Just like my first fanfic, I'll write the date on which the next chapter will be published, so please check it. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

March 2004...

"....as your loving husband, for better or worse, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Kingsley asked. 

"I do." She smiled at him. 

As he placed the ring on her finger when Kingsley asked him to, he couldn't help but look at the guests. 

She still wasn't here. 

But it's not like she was going to change his decision. 

"Draco....." Kingsley started but he wasn't paying attention to that. After one last look at the guests, he turned back towards his love. ".....loving wife, for better or worse, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Kingsley repeated.

"I do." He smiled at the brunette witch in front of him. 

Kingsley began waving his wand in an intricate pattern, chanting the binding spell. As he finished, the crowd stood up and began clapping.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Mr and Mrs Draco Malfoy. Draco, you may kiss the bride." Kingsley smiled at the newly-weds. 

Draco lifted her veil, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed his wife. She too wrapped her arms around his neck as the clapping continued. 

Everyone came towards the couple to congratulate them. Draco smiled as he saw his wife hugging her bestfriend. 

"Congratulations, Draco." He turned around to see his mother standing there. She hugged him tightly and he kissed her cheek. 

"Thank you, Mother. Where's Father?" He asked her. 

"He's just coming. He told me wanted to talk to the Minister for something urgent." Narcissa said. "I can't help but notice that you were looking at the guests again and again during the ceremony." 

When he didn't say anything, she added, "Meet me during the reception, Draco. I want to talk to you about something important." 

He looked as she walked away from him. He perfectly knew what she was going to talk to him about, and he didn't know how he felt about that.  

After a few moments, he approached his wife, and she hugged him tightly. As she pulled away, she kissed his cheek. "I love you, Draco. I love you so much." 

He smiled at her, and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Astoria."

 (A/N: Yes, yes, this is a DRAMIONE fanfic. This was the reason why I said that in the prologue. Please do not stop reading this just because Dramione hasn't started yet.)

--------------

"I thought you will be happy for me, mother." Draco shook his head. "I thought you liked Astoria."

"I am happy, my dragon." Narcissa smiled at him. "And, I like Astoria as well, she is an amazing girl. Don't think that I am not happy for you two. But, just tell me this. Why were you looking at the guests again and again? Were you-"

"I thought she would be here. I wanted her to be here, on my special day. She used to tease me, you know, saying that she will be laughing when I will cry while saying my vows. And now? She was, I mean is, really important to me. I thought we were..." Draco faltered.

"Oh Draco." She placed a hand on his cheek. "I know she is special to you, but it's been years, Draco. It's been five years. You couldn't even search for her, nor let anyone else search. It seems like she doesn't want anyone to find her."