Ch 22

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for 2k+ views. It means a lot to me! Hope you guys liked the last chapter. So, a new character, Caleb Warrington, was introduced. And, we have established that Hermione is still in love with Draco, and he is just being his usual stubborn self. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

"So what do you think of the idea?" Narcissa asked Hermione as she finished telling her about what she and McGonagall had been discussing.

"I like it. I really do." Hermione smiled. "I think it will really help the kids specially those who are muggle borns and have no idea about our world until they receive the Hogwarts letter."

"That's one thing for which I would like it if you would help me." McGonagall told her. "Since you are a muggle born, you know perfectly well how it felt when you got to know about magic, and what all difficulties you faced while adjusting with something you had never thought existed."

"Of course! I would be glad to help you. And maybe we can even have some programmes for their parents, so they can get a better understanding of our world. After all, they will be sending their kids to a place they can't access for more than half a year."

Hermione turned towards Narcissa as she said this, whom she knew was perfect at organising things like this. 

Seriously, the Malfoy matriarch was a brilliant planner and organiser. And she loved organising these events, specially galas and balls.

And weddings too.

She did, after all, organise her son's wedding.

"Leave the planning of all the events to me." Narcissa told her. "Just let me know the date of the opening of Mini Hogwarts, and I will make sure everything is done by then."

Hermione smiled at her. "Seriously, Narcissa. You should become an event organiser or something." It wasn't the first time she was suggesting her best friend's mother to do that. "You have got so much talent, and we all love your galas, you know?"

"Thank you for that, Hermione." Narcissa smiled back at her. "But you know that I am quite satisfied with planning things for my family and friends. Besides, I don't think many people will appreciate me planning their events for them."

McGonagall frowned. The treatment of her friend and her family by the whole Wizarding World had always been a sore point of her. She couldn't understand why would people treat Narcissa harshly?

She did save Harry's life after all. 

If it weren't for her lie to Voldemort, and for her son to give Harry his wand, the noseless idiot would have easily won the war.

"If someone causes trouble or misbehaves at the programmes, I won't be taking it lightly." McGonagall told them. "I wouldn't tolerate someone insulting my best friend and her family for something that had happened almost a decade back."

That was why she and Narcissa had kept their friendship quiet. They knew how RIta Skeeter would write a very disgusting and annoying article full of lies. 

And they knew that everyone would think that Draco was allowed to come back to Hogwarts, and was also made the Head Boy because of their friendship.

Which was wrong. 

Hermione nodded. "I agree with you." She too didn't like how everyone treated her best friend and his family. "But I don't think they would cause much trouble. After all, they wouldn't want to destroy their children's chance at proper education, right? But if they do, we will just have to handle them."

McGonagall nodded while Narcissa sighed. "I don't want you two to do anything like that." But she knew that the two witches in front of her were quite stubborn. "I would hate to see such an interesting and helpful idea getting backlash because of what a few people think or say."