Epilogue II

A/N: Hey everyone. Hope you guys liked the last chapter. So here it is, the very last chapter of Forever. I really don't want to end this book, but I have to. Please please read the A/N at the end, there is an important announcement. Please don't skip it. On with the chapter! 

18th September 2010.....

"Athy! Get back here right now! Athy!" Draco yelled as he searched for his daughter inside the Hole. 

Or the Tin.

Or whatever the Weasleys called their house. 

Draco wasn't bothered with it.

Nor did he care enough to remember the name of the house, or even the names of all the Weaselys.

"Hey Fred." Draco stopped the red headed boy as he tried to ran past him. "Have you seen Athy somewhere?"

"I did." The seven year old answered. 

"Great." Finally he found a Weasley who was useful. "So where is my dear daughter?"

"I don't know." Fred, or as some people lovingly called him Freddie, shrugged. "I saw her yesterday when she was playing with Roxanne."

With that, Fred ran away from there, laughing loudly, before the blond wizard could try to stop him again.

"Just when I thought I had found a useful and decent Weasley." Draco shook his head. "And why the hell my mother had to send me to this bloody house full of crazy Weasleys to get Athy? She could have herself come here."

"Or maybe sent Father as well." He continued, smirking while imaging Lucius Malfoy trying to find his granddaughter in a house full of Weasleys. "But no, they want to chill at Potter's house while I search for my daughter here."

"Athy!" Draco yelled as he looked inside one of the many rooms, and found it to be empty. "Honestly Athy, the things I do for you. Of course, I love you, my little princess, but I absolutely hate the Weasleys."

Just then, he heard someone's voice.

"Oh look!" Someone exclaimed. "This is a book about Tutshill Tornadoes. Oh Godric, there are so many amazing facts, and even the interviews with the players."

Draco swore as he recognised whose voice it was.

James Sirius Potter. 

An insane Tutshill Tornados fan. 

And no doubt, Athy was with him, wherever he was.

Freaking stupid Mini Potter no.1

Sure enough, Draco heard another voice.

"That's so cool." Someone yelled. "I love the Tornadoes so much, Jamey. You know how Daddy bought me their jersey last week, right?"

The voice of Athy.

"Such a bookworm." The blond wizard muttered as he walked towards the direction of the voice. "She has inherited Astoria's love for books, and it has grown more and more ever since."

"Though I won't complain to her being a Quidditch fan." Draco grinned. "Now that's me, the biggest fan of the Tornadoes, which is the best Quidditch team ever. I can't wait until Athy becomes the Slytherin Seeker."

"Okay wait a second." He suddenly paused. "She already has a children's broom, so should I buy her the Firebolt version of it as well for Christmas? But it is too far away. Whatever, I don't need a festival to spoil my daughter."

Finally, Draco reached the room from where the voices seemed to be coming. "That's enough, Athy. Time to go to the Potters' now."

As predicted, his daughter pouted at him from where she was sitting on the floor. "But we just started reading the book now, Daddy."