Ch 15

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last chapter. I know it was a sad one, but I wanted to show how they were feeling, and well it was also revealed that Hermione knew about the disease Astoria was suffering from, but she didn't tell anyone. I promise fluffy scenes will be coming soon, but before that, there has to be a few angsty ones. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

Two days later...

Harry sighed as he exited the Minister's office. He had spent the last five hours in a meeting discussing a very important case, and the rights of a reporter. 

From the past two days, the Daily Prophet reporters had been bothering him, and frankly, if it were up to Harry, he would have had thrown them out of the Ministry, specially that bug Rita freaking Skeeter. 

She was a nosy little bug, both literally and figuratively, who didn't understand the meaning of the term 'mind your own damn business', and he was getting tired of it. He couldn't wait until the day she would resign. 

Well not only he, but his friends, specially Hermione, couldn't wait until that day. 

He decided to take matters into his own hands. 

After all, Harry was the Chosen One,  wasn't he? Might as well use that title to his advantage, even if  he hated the attention it brought, so much. 

The reporters, mainly Rita Skeeter, had been standing all day outside Draco's house the day..... Astoria had left them, and the day after that. Initially, Draco had had wards around his house preventing the reporters from standing nearby without his permission, but when one of them had to be taken to St Mungo's because of a nasty hex he had received for trying to enter into his house, the other reporters had filed complaint against the Malfoy heir in the Ministry.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that the Wizarding World hated Draco. Even if he had switched sides in the end, and helped to catch the other Death Eaters after he became an Auror, they still didn't forgive him for everything he did. 

Which was stupid in Harry's opinion, because even if he had hated that boy that time, he knew that Draco never had a choice. 

He didn't have a choice during his first year, when Lucius had told him to befriend Harry, and he sure as hell didn't have one when Voldemort threatened to harm his family if he refused to become a Death Eater. 

To be honest, Harry and Draco were pretty similar. Their paths had been decided by other people, and neither had a choice, except that of following those said paths. Harry's life was based on a prophecy, which dictated his whole life and ultimately made him a 'Hero' in the Wizarding World, something which he had never even wanted. And Draco.... Well his father had decided what he had to do, what his life was supposed to be like, and it was only during the sixth year, that he had decided he didn't want to be like his father, he didn't want to bully people anymore. 

He wanted to be a normal wizard, well famous as well, but someone who wasn't cruel to people, and treated everyone equally, the exact opposite of his father, at least it was until the war. 

Because after that, Narcissa had decided that she would change her husband's opinions, and Lucius knew better than to test his wife's wrath. 

Trust him, it wasn't exactly good for him, or anyone else, when Narcissa became angry. 

That was the reason why Harry decided that he would help his friend out, yes friend, he didn't exactly want to consider Draco Malfoy as his best friend, despite whatever he may have said. 

Since the Wizarding World didn't exactly have any rules regarding a reporter's rights, he decided to approach Kingsley to change it. 

Of course, changing it would lead to making of a new law, and the Wizengamot would have to be involved.