Prologue + A/N

Well, so this is more of an author's note than a prologue, but still, please read it.

Hey everyone! This is my second Dramione  fanfic. I have been waiting to publish this since a long time, and I am finally doing it now. 

Anyways, I just wanted to say that this is a Dramione fanfic. Of course you all know that because of the cover, description, tags and what I said in the starting, but I just wanted to remind you in case you get confused while reading the story.

Also, I have included a few things in the story which do not exist in the Wizarding World. I'll probably say this again in the chapter which includes those things.

That's all I had to say.

-----------

"Because unlike you, I didn't break my promise."

"I had to! I had to do that because if I hadn't, you would have suffered."

"Tsk, tsk. Joke's on you, idiot. In case you hadn't noticed, I am still suffering, even if it's been years."

Hermione Granger came back into his life when he had least expected her to. She never planned on meeting him again, but she couldn't deny that she was happy to see him.

Draco Malfoy was peacefully living his life until she came back. He still hadn't forgiven her, even after everyone had told him to do so. He wouldn't stop searching for his answers.

Everything was going on perfectly until something unexpected brings two people closer than ever. In the midst of this, they discover something that could change their lives forever, even if they don't want it to.

After all, loving someone isn't that easy, is it?

Will those old buried feelings arise again? Or, is their chance gone?

This story takes place a few years after the Battle of Hogwarts. You may get a bit confused while reading but that's okay since there will be a few references to the year after the battle, but everything will be cleared.

--------

Also, I just want to thank you all again for checking this out. Hope you'll enjoy it!! 

 Chapter 1  ------->