Ch 34

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last chapter. So Hermione and Draco are together. Well, they are almost together, they just need to work on a few things and heal themselves before they get together. Was this too much of a slow burn? Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

Next day.......

"Good morning, Potter." Draco greeted as soon as he saw him standing in front of the joint office, probably waiting for him.

A shocked Harry blinked at him.

"Who are you?" The Boy Who Lived asked him.

"Are you crazy, Potter?" Draco asked him. "You can't recognise the man in front of you? The famous Draco Malfoy?"

As Draco tried to unlock his office, Harry grabbed his arm and pointed his wand at his neck.

"I don't trust you." The Chosen One muttered. "Tell me, who actually made Draco Malfoy a ferret and when?"

"Do you really have to ask me that knowing that I hate it, Potter?"

"Answer the question, you imposter."

"Fine fine." Draco sighed. "Barty Crouch Jr who was in the form of Mad-eye Moody, had made me a ferret, and in our fourth year."

"And what annoying dialogue did Draco Malfoy say after that?"

"My father will hear about this." He grumbled.

Satisfied, Harry removed his wand from his neck, and allowed him to unlock the door. "Good, you are really Draco Lucius Malfoy."

But as Harry moved to enter the office, Draco stopped him. "How do I know that you are the real Harry Potter?"

"Oh come on, don't you trust me? Your best friend?"

"No." Draco smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes, knowing perfectly well that the blond man knew who he was, and was just trying to irritate him.

"Okay, so tell me, who made Mini Potter no.1 a Quidditch fan, and of which team?" Draco asked him. 

"You, who else?" Harry grumbled. "The great blond ferret made James a fan, no, crazy fan of Tutshill Tornados, much to Ginny's dismay."

"Hmm you are really the Boy Who Has the Worst Hair ever." Draco smirked, and allowed Harry to enter his office.

"I thought according to you, Hermione has the worst hair, Draco?"

Harry noticed the way Draco's eyes lit up at the mention of Hermione.

"Well I guess you two could compete in a competition of having worst hair, and would get the first position." Draco said thoughtfully. "But since Granger has a bird's nest as her hair, I guess she will win."

"Wow, insulting the witch you love? Nice, Draco, way to go."

Harry noticed how Draco didn't deny the fact that he loved Hermione.

"Anyways, why did you have to assume that I was an imposter, Potter?" Draco sat down in chair. "Wait, that rhymes. Imposter Potter."

"You have the worst sense of humour." Harry rolled his eyes. "Well how can I not assume that you were an imposter? You just greeted me good morning, which you never do."

"I recall doing that two years ago."

"You get my point." Harry shrugged. "So pray tell me, what made the cold hearted, or wait, softy Draco Malfoy greet his most favourite best friend?"