Chapter 43

Irene woke up with no warmth beside her. She suddenly stood up and went outside to find her girlfriend.

"babe?"

"Lisa?"

She called multiple times but didnt got an answer. She went back to her room to call but she saw a sticky note.

"Hey, Sorry I left early. Duties...
I cooked something for you I hope you like it love Lisa" Is she coming back?

Hyun quickly took a shower and went to the kitchen.

When she Got there she saw a lot of foods placed in the plate

She did all of this? That is so sweet... I took a picture of it and posted online.

I saw another yellow sticky note this time... With a brown box...

I read the sticky note.

"Open Box after eating, happy face Lisa." She reads aloud and started to eat fast because she can't wait to open the box.

After eating and doing the dishes in 2x speed. She went inside her room and placed the box infront of her.

There was a cute purple ribbon too, she slowly took the ribbon out and open the box...

There were different types of chocolate at the top of the box from different countries.

And she saw a pink rabbit doll... A small pink rabbit doll... She saw cute Polaroid pictures of her and Lisa and mostly her.

She saw another note.

To my Lovely beautiful Joohyun,

Hey My love, I hope you had a nice meal that I prepared you. Sorry for leaving like that, not telling you early. I didnt want to because you were sleeping so peacefully I didnt want to wake you up. :)) anyways I hope everything is okay there. I hope you enjoy this present that I gave you... I love you, I'll be back... Soon xoxoxo so many hugs and kisses.

                      sincerely Yours,
                                          -L
                                   (Joohyun's gf Lisa)

Joohyun took one chocolate bar and slowly eats it as she thinks of Lisa.

.

1:11 AM at Korea

Irene Felt her Phone buzz as she groaned and turn around to look at her phone.

"Its early in the morning who is this?" Tbh Irene just slept 11 minutes ago.

"Lisa?" She said to herself as she stared at the text.

"Hey Babe How are you? Sorry had to text you this early. Hope Joohyun's girlfriend is not bothering you." She read the text over and over.

"As I was saying you can just text me later... If your hehe awake and yeah..."

Little did Lisa know at Paris 5:14 PM

She was getting a reply from Hyun.

"Hey Babe, I miss you already. when are you coming back?" Her girlfriend asked as Lisa ignored her text.

"I miss you too my baby."

Irene suddenly called her girlfriend as Lisa was shocked and answered.

"Hey Babe." Irene said with an enthusiastic voice. I mean she only slept 11 minutes. She's recharged.

"Hey Baby, I hope I'm not bothering you."

"Pshhh your not, and I was just going to watch some movies..." She lied