Chapter 13

May 26,

3:05 AM

A girl was sleeping soundly in her bed,
As the curtains we're closed. Leaving no trace of light A loud alarm clock was heard.

The girl then look at her left as she checked the Time.

"Good morning Self. Today is going to be a new and bright day!" She then stretches her Arms as she went out of her bed and put some Fluffy Sleepers.

She then went out of the room and started to prepare breakfast. She quickly Put the pan in the stove and put oil. As she turn on the Stove. She started spreading the oil, she already Finish mixing the egg so she will just put pour it.

After making egg rolls. I then wait for the rice to finish as I checked my Social media.

Wendy:
I'm so excites right now.
I can't even sleep.

Joy:
Did you even sleep last night?

Wendy:
Yes... Like...
1 AM

Joy:
Just sleep in the Bus later then.

Yeri:
I'm excited too!

Joy:
Is any body at school now?

Yeri:
I'm still at home, eating.

Wendy:
I'm watching K-drama before I move hihi.

As I Smell the rice, I quickly put down my phone and started to serve myself.

3:21

After doing the dishes, I went inside my room and took out my clothes for today.
White tee paired with blue denim jeans and White sneakers. I'm just going to layer it with my daisy necklace. So it doesn't look simple.

But tho, anything I wear makes me perfect/sexy and hot at the Same time.

I then went to the bathroom and started to strip my clothes. As I adjusted the water to the temperature I want. I quickly got inside of the shower.

I then started put my Own shampoo and after doing that I scrubbed my body with soap. And did my facial wash there.

After rinsing and putting some conditioner. I'm finally out drying my hair. While drying my hair. I'm watching It's okay not to be okay.

I just want to say that she is so pretty.
After drying my hair, I put on my clothes.

Oh and I'm wearing my Apple watch today.

As I put on some light make up or my everyday make up. I then looked around my room as I scanned if I left something valuable. After I turn off the lights. I went outside and put My small cute luggage in the trunk and went inside the driver seat.

I'm going to Order today hihi.

As the green light turned red. I Sync in my Phone so I can listen to my own music.
While picking a music. Someone opened
My door.

I flinched as I saw a woman get in my car.

"JOOHYUN?!" I shouted as she looked at me.

"Go there" she pointed, as the light turn green, I went to the spot she pointed, why am I following her?!

As I got there she went out of my car and she told me to open the Hood, what the heck.
I quickly went out of my car and help her out...wait why am I helping her out.

After I put her Bag in my trunk she went inside.

"Let's go" I heard her. I then facepalmed. As I got in my car I saw her scrolling through my phone.