Chapter 25

Yesterday was so tiring. Lisa thought as she opened her eyes, she sat down and stretch her arms. She checked the time which was 7:25 AM.

She fix herself before going out.

Everyone was there except for bam and Yugyeom and Irene.

I sat Beside Seulgi as they were watching TV

"Hey You dizzy?" Seulgi asked

"No, just a bit blurry." And later on bam and Yugyeom came.

"Can't believe we lost Yesterday." Bam said as he sat in the floor infront of Us.

"At least you work hard." I complimented

"Breakfast's ready" we heard Joohyun said as we went inside the dining room.

"Your pancake tastes great Mrs. Ma" Joy complimented.

"Oh thank you." She answered "enjoy your food."

"We will" we all answered.

"Don't worry Mrs. Ma, we will repay you By cooking a nice expensive meal." Seulgi said as we all look at her.

"So... Today's activities are a Cooking competition?" I said as she nodded.

"Since you had experience at cooking Lisa unnie. Can you help me arrange the teams?" Seulgi asked and Lisa nodded.

"Hmm.. Appetizers, Ryujin and Lia.... For the soup making Bam and Yugyeom side dish joy and wendy. Main course me and Joohyun, with Sunmi and Seulgi for the desserts. Nayeon with jeongyeon for the drinks chaeyoung and mina. Yuna and yeji plate setting, and lastly
Yeri Chaeryoung the designers. It means you get to design the on how every you want the dining area to be... Romantic... Family dinner... Fiesta, a birthday party. Or a wedding party even." I said in one go, with that they nodded.

"Told you your good at this" Seulgi said and I just smiled.

"I'll surely wait for that!" Mrs. Ma said as we smiled at her.

After eating, we gathered in the living room as we all said our idea's.

"What would be a nice Main course." I said as I think about it.

"We already know that to cook" Seulgi said as I just nodded.

"Well let's go buy the ingredients!" Seulgi said as she stand up and we follow her.

Its 8:49 so its a good time to go to the wet market.

As we head to the parking lot.

Sunmi, Seulgi, Nayeon and Jeongyeon with Mina and Chaeyoung are in Seulgi's car while
Bam bam, yugyeom, Ryujin and Lia  with, Yuna Yeji. Wendy and Joy. Yeri, Chaeryoung and lastly Joohyun Are with me. Joohyun at the shotgun seat and everyone at the back.

"You guys good there at the back? I can't believe y'all fit there." I said as I check on them.

"We good" Yuna answered.

"How about In the middle and in the front?" I ask and they answered yeah too.

"Unnie" I heard someone said as I started to drive.

"Hm?"

"Where are we going first?" Ah its Lia

"Wet market first because There's alot of good early in the morning... So, if bam and yugyeom and Joy and Wendy are making soft tofu Soup, we can buy fresh tofu There." I smiled

"And in the grocery mall.. We can buy some new paste and maybe you guys want some Gummy bears" I smiled.

"Aw yeah!" I heard bam said.