Chapter 34

After watching a nice show. Or attended the comedy show.

We made it to Tonton club where I saw that there were classic games on what I see on the internet.

While going checking the website 50/50 of the people rated that it was fun the staff were funny. and some say it wasn't because the staff wasn't nice, the drinks were expensive and such.

I am new to here so... I think the staffs are depending on persons? Whether the person does look rich they treat them right and take advantage of them but to... We just need equality sometimes.

As we got inside we were welcome by a loud music noise, people chatting and games. Its packed here.

I tighten my hold on rosé's waist and make her go closer to me.

I don't want anyone touching my Chaeng.

As we made It at the counter. I bought a lot of tokens and we got beers too. I mean might as well get tipsy here.

There are alot of games here Featuring a variety of classic pinball  and arcade machines the games are Mortal Combat 2, Street Fighter 2&3, Pacman&Miss.

There were Enough shooters,  enough fighters.

We played the air hockeys and i let chaeyoung one since she's a little bit loud.

We Danced, we raced.

All machines are token based and all were in full working order.

As we finished playing we went out me holding chaeyoung. We aren't drunk well... The alcohol isn't effecting me yet and Chae is a little bit loud and silent at the same time.

.

The next thing we did is to Enjoy an Upscale Movie Experience. We watched notebook even though we already watched this a thousand time.

Chae cried as I cried with her.

.

Its already 6:25, and me and Rosie are in a glow in the dark golf course its a little bit trippy but we were able to adjust fast.

"Goal!" I shouted as Chae made it to the hole.

We both jump up and down and we hugged each other.

We played for an good 45 minutes.

As it was night time already. A little bit dark.

We both explored and film the streets at night of course.

We were both laughing so hard when we got scolded by a young guy because we were so loud.

We both run away and not knowing were riding another Canal cruise. But the view and all looks Amazing.

We both took a lot of pictures and enjoyed the view.

.

The next thing we did is we went to "Climb A’DAM Toren" and boyyyyy we explored the whole floor it had 20 floors.

We didn't even get bored or tired. We were both laughing, both having a good time.

There was a restaurant there so we decided to eat.

.

"Thank you so much Lalisa!" She said as she kissed my cheeks.

"Anything for my Chaengie" I side hugged her as our food was served.

.

There was a night club here so we went to that bar and had a fun time.

While we were at the bar tipsy. We were singing face to face, to close that were almost kissing and teasing.