Chapter 16

May 29,

I woke up with Seulgi not on My side.
I started to stretch in my bed as I stand up and went inside the bathroom. The floors already wet...

Did Seulgi... Perhaps... Left?

After Taking a bath and changing into a comfortable clothes. Because Every Fridays are comfortable clothes.
Hahaha I seriously don't follow the dressing code.

I went downstairs to see a note.

"She did left." I said to my self as I grabbed the note.

"Hey Unnie, I went to get some fresh air early in the morning. I wanted to meet someone so I left early. Thank you so much for everything. Good luck in school unnie. Hope your having an awesome day. And I'll see you later." I read out

Is she hiding something from me.

I think she is...

After eating breakfast. I head to school using a bus, and luckily I saw Joohyun waiting for the bus too. I decided to surprise her.

"BOO!" I shouted she jumped and turn around to hit me. "Don't do that to me!" She said as she kept hiting me and I decided to block it by hugger her.

"Its okay Joohyun." When she broke the hug. I quickly went inside the bus and beep my card.

I sat at the very back of the bus and she sat in the middle.

While going to school. The bus was slowly filling up.

"Hey, give me your bag." I said to a girl student who was standing.

"Thank you" she said and continued to stand.

Joohyun on the other side is now so close to me. I put my arms around joohyun and look outside the window.

As we are now about to go down. I gave my spot to the young student and we proceeded to walk to the school campus.

"Why aren't you with your Car?" She asked me.

"Hmm, I just wanted to try taking the bus. Until I Still can" I smiled. Because after all of this. I'll be just using my car.

"Hmm. Okay"

"Hey Priya!" I heard Bam bam said as he went beside me.

"Here." I gave him a small cute box.

"What is this?" He asked as he shake the box

"Yugyeom's panty." I teased as he pushed me.

We proceeded to go Inside of our classroom.

Its always messy and noisy.

"Hey, bam bam, tell me stories about Lisa." Yuna said as she looks at me.

"Well." He said as he crossed his feet.

"She's a sweet romantic type when we we're still in HS and College. She was always very very sweet. One time, when she had a crush on Jennie. Lisa would always treat her. Like she's treating her like a princess. What a girl dreams of a man. Thats what Lisa's life is like." he looks at me.

"But most of all she was so caring... Smart and Fragile. She was an easy going kid. And... She Is a trouble maker, but just small troubles. Such as lighting the school bathroom on fire. Or smoking in the Art room. And a lot more... She is so sweet Yuna" he said, and Yuna nodded.

"Did she have a girlfriend? Such as Jennie?" Yuna asked.

"Hmm... She did.... Unfortunately Jennie left her because K- She wants someone who is more rich." Bam bam said almost saying the person who she exchange Lisa with.