Chapter 41

Everyone's POV

"We made it." Chaeyon said as she took a peek at the back. "Chae wake up." She nudge her sister.

"Are we there yet?"

"We're here silly."

"Finally..." Seulgi said "honey were here. Bam Yuna Guys we're here" Seulgi said as they all got out of the car one By one.

"So... Where is the- okay where are we staying?" Seulgi said as you can only see the view of the beach.

"Down there." The two sister pointed.

"And we told you, Camping. So why do we need a fancy Room to sleep?" The two sisters went ahead first.

"Let me help you." Yugyeom said to bam.

"I'll help you with that Irene." Bam said as Irene gave her luggage.

"How about me?" Yuna said

"You can do it!" Bam said

"I wish Lisa was here." Yuna said as she made her way down the scary hill.

"This place is nice but when your going Down its scary. Oh! Watch out for this one guys. There's a fall." Seulgi said

"Babe stop it " Sunmi said that made her wife shut up.

"Well I'm just telling them..."

Irene's POV

"Okay, we already... Have partners in our tent...
Wait... Where the hell is Yuna?" Chaeyon said.

"As I said... Well I-"

"Good for you Irene. You all have the space you need." Bam sulked.

"As I was saying..." Chaeyon gutted Bam off

"I wish Lisa was here-"

"Eeeeehhh eeeehheem. Hello?"

"Guys shut up." Chaeryoung said That made the two couples shut their mouth. Except for the single. The single never talked....

"Set your tents first. Yugyeom, Seulgi. Find some sticks and stone for the fire later." Chaeryoung said as they oblige. Joohyun started doing the tent all by herself. I mean it was pretty easy. Just stick all the things you need.

And stick it inside the tent and then tie it up and then your done. Irene decided to put the big coat to cover it up cuz she doesn't have any place to put that darn thing.

After she finished doing that. She went inside and placed the cushions and fix her luggage.

After awhile

"Irene?" She heard a voice as she sat down.

"Yeah?"

"We're going to eat now." She fixed herself and went out off the tent to sit with them. She was handed a bowl. Before they were about to put their spoon in their mouth they heard someone walking towards them.

"D'yo guys hear that?" Bam said as everyone went quiet." everyone heard a footstep as it was getting closer.

"Hey- Guys... Am I late?" A familiar voice was suddenly heard as everyone stood up to see Lisa.

The two siblings run up to them to hug them.

"I thought you weren't going to come!" Seulgi said while side hugging Lisa. and bam side hugging her too,

"Haha, I didnt got a chance to reply last night sorry."

Lisa sat beside me.

"Where did you find us?"