Chapter 19

June 1,

As I went inside the classroom very early in the morning, Irene just got inside too, son students are already here early birds. I took out my Headset and listen to some music.

As the Classroom was slowly filling up.

I heard someone tap me, I look to the person who was tapping me. Yuna

I took of my right Headset.

"Hey Liz." She said.

"I'm not Lisa" I told her.

"Really?" Her face went closer to my face.

"Really."

"Oh my goodness... Is it really true?" She said and I nodded and push push her away from me.

I saw bam bam Lisa's bff go inside and was about to say hi to me.

Yuna runs up to bam bam and she grabbed his collar.

"She's not Lisa! She's Seulgi!" I heard them and bam bam quickly went up to me

"Is it really not you? I miss Lisa..." He said and fake cry.

"Yah!" I smack his back.

"Live with it." I said.

"But you kinda change. Why are you suddenly silent? Did something happen?" Bam bam ask.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Thats what I'm asking."

"Hah! You did change... Ommo" he went up to my face and Analyze it.

I slap him away.

"You didnt change. I said you deaf?" He said and sit. He look under the open drawer and saw a white envelope.

"Whats this?" He said. And take it out.

"Shin Yuna." He handed it to Yuna.

"Open it Yuna" She opens it.

"Its a Photo... With a letter." Yuna said.

"Read it out."

"Hi! I just want to firstly say... Thank you so much for this experience that you gave me during my stay. I probably sound weird because it feels like I'm leaving. And, thank you for the memories that we all made. This is not an advance letter for graduation.
This is an appreciation letter.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the love and care you have shown to me.

You are indeed a true friend and classmate's.

Thank you my dear classmate, for the great moments I have shared with you.

Thank you for your help and support, I really appreciate it. You're more than just a high school classmate to me.

Having such a wonderful classmate close to me gives me happiness. Thank you for your willingness to help me!

I have enjoyed every day I've spent with you. You are all so special to me-truly one in a million, and you will forever remain in my thoughts. And memories.

PS: sorry if I didnt have a picture with the Boys hehe. Next time.

-LM" wait... As Yuna reads the last part She got an idea same with the 2
Bam bam and Yuna looked at each other and nodded.

It was just a small yet not understandable or readable LM...

The great Lalisa Manoban.

They all look under their Open drawer and saw it. The girls had some picture at the hotel while the boys just had a letter.