Chapter 9

May 21,

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

I suddely sat down and saw me. Seulgi sat down too.

"You we're there right?" I said referring to the dream.
She nodded. And I turned the Alarm off.

"Thought is was real for a sec... That was scary..." She said and I agreed and we started to do our routine

"Hey your not wearing any top."
Seulgi said as she looks at me in the mirror.

"I am don't worry" why she ask?
Its because she saw me only wearing a sando and layered it with a yellow hoodie. Its a relay race today so yeah. Just shorts for bottom and hoodie for top "Kinda not feeling the uniform." I said to her as I brush my hair. One last time

"Huh. Okay" she then took out some of my clothes and went to the bathroom. "Hey I'm going to go now. Bye seulbear. Love you see you later. I'll text you when I get there!"

As I got to my car. I went to stop at Starbucks and got a mocha one and my fav Vanilla latte.
And I got a donut too. Mini ones.

As I got to my parking lot. The part when I park everyday here, so its mine now.
I quickly took out my bag and started to walk.

As I walk to my locker. I saw park Bo-gum
With the only Bae Irene. As Mr. Brat let's call him that walks pass me he glared at me but I only ignored. Since he's only a ghost for me.

What is it that he hate so much with My little baby Seulbear? Is it just because she likes Irene? Is seulbear too obvious?! Oh gosh.
I hope not. As o got my books and saw Mr. Brat drop her off I then went inside using the front door and I gave her the Mocha and little donut pops. I then went to my seat and placed my bad at the side.

Lisa 🐣:
Hey Seulbaby! I already got here.
Good luck exercising. I'll treat you next
Time if I have a free time. If that makes sense love you suelbear ❤

Sent.

Seulgi 🐻:
Hey Liz. Good luck
In your relay race hope you'd
Win, Love you too! 😁❤

"Yah! You got Starbucks?! Lucky you. Now who bought you that" I heard Wendy's loud voice.

"Okay First team is up. Consisting Seulgi. Sunmi, Suga, Chaewon and Chaeyoung."
The host said as we went in our spots. as the next team has been called.

I am at the last line so I'm just going to watch.

"Okay... Are we all ready?... 1...2...3" And we all heard the starting pistol. "CHUNGHA IS NOW LEADING THE RACE AND OH NO CHAEWON IS PASSING BY HER. CHAERYON AT THE BACK OF THEM AND OH CHAEWON HAS NOW PASSED THE BATON TO SUGA. SUGA IS SO FAST BUT LOOK WHO IS CATCHING UP KAI. MARK IS NOW BEHIND THEM CATCHING UP... IT LOOKS LIKE KAI IS LEADING. AND THE BATON HAS BEEN PASSED TO SUNMI!!!.
IT LOOKS LIKE SUGA ACTUALLY WAS THE FIRST ONE TO PASS IT. KAI HAS NOW PASSED IT TO TAEHYUNG. AND MARK HAS PASSED IT TO BAMBAM. SUMNI IS NOW LEADING THE RACE FOLLOWING TAEHYUNG AND BAMBAM. TAEHYUNG IS NOW CLOSE TO GIVING THE BATON TO JB AND OH CHAEYOUNG IS NOW RUNNING. CHAEYOUNG IS RUNNING SO FAST.
SHE ALMOST BLEW MINA'S WIG OFF.
BAMBAM HAS NOW PASSED THE BATON TO NAM-JOON, CHAEYOUNG IS CLOSE TO GIVING THE BATON SO SEULGI.
NAMJOON IS ABOUT CATCHING TO CHAEYOUNG TOO. CHAEYOUNG HAS NOW PASSED THE BATON TO SEULGI.
JB HAS PASSED THE BATON TO YUNA. AND
LASTLY NAM-JOON HAS PASSED THE BATON TO JUNGKOOK. THIS IS WHERE WE WOULD REVEAL THE WINNER. IS IT YUNA?" Some shouted "IS IT SEULGI?" No one shouted for me, well I heard Wendy and joy plus Yeri shouted. "OR IS IT JUNGKOOK" People shouted for Jungkook's name.

I'm Alost there. as I kept running Jungkook is right beside me catching up. And yuna is now catching up in the middle. I then look straight ahead. This is now or never Lisa. I then gave all my strength to sprint so fast.