Chapter 15

May 28,

"Hey Seulgi?" I heard someone said shaking my body, I turned around and saw a figure.

"Joohyun?" I asked with A raspy voice.
I sat up and stared at her.

"I-I can't sleep." She said shyly.

"Come here" I said as I opened My arms. As she hugged me. I slowly caressed her hair.

And with that, I think I felt her fell asleep a few moments later.

.

"Okay! This is our last day in Jeju Island. I don't really want to tell you what time on we'll departure... But... We all have 12 hours to enjoy... So I hope you eat well, eat all you can and enjoy the rest of the day while we stay here okay?" Ms. Solar said as we all started collecting our like foods, buffet.

After collecting what I want to eat.

Im having bibimbap, tteokbokki and a soda. I know I need to eat lightly foods. But hello? I'm in Seulgi's body, might as well enjoy eating these food infront of me.

Oh and we're all sitting in a long table. Chatting, laughing while some of us are quietly eating.

"What should we do today?" I heard Nayeon said

"Oh I know! Let's ask Seulgi because she knows." Yuna said that made my eyes widen.

I calm myself before answering.

"Well... Let's all go to the beach" I smiled. "Let's bring food there... And take pictures... Play games such as volleyball, chicken fight... Lets go to the shop i saw when we got here. There was a souvenir shop. And get back here eat and pack and... Yeah..." I suggested.

"Great idea!" Jihyo said. As they all agreed. After eating we all went to our rooms and bring the things we needed. As we all gathered in the lobby. And Moonbyul and Solar will be joining us as a tourist too... Not a teacher.

As I was about to go up My bus I felt someone held my wrist.

I look at the hand and saw.

"Sunmi?"

"I heard you planned to be going to the beach... Sooo" she pouted.

"can I come?" She asked. And I smiled

"Sure." I said as I pat her head. "Come" I held her hand as we went up the bus, I put down the extra sit. So she can sit in the middle.

"Our class is just relaxing there. More like sleeping." She said as she turns to me looking cute.

"oh? Is that so?" She nodded.

"Well... I hope you have fun with us"

"Hey Seulgi, did you invite?" Yuna asked and I nodded.

"Who?" Sunmi asked

"Secret." I answered and giggled.

I then felt Irene nudge my side.

.

"LIIIIIIISSSAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I heard bam bam shouted as he saw me. He then realized what he said as I glared at him.

"WILL ALWAYS!!! LOVE YOUUU HUUU~~" He said as he run up to me and hug me.

"YAH! Get off me!"

"I've been waiting Pranpriya! Oh hello... Sunmi... Where's the class?" he said referring to their classmate but really referring to the 'girls."

"Why are you here? Are you here to look at our blossoms?" She said crossing her arms.

"No no no! You got the wrong idea Sunmi!" He defended.