Chapter 24

Tuesday,

As Lisa woke up feeling someone hugging her, she opened her eyes and saw Joohyun tugging onto her hoodie. Lisa slowly let go of Joohyun's Grip in her shirt and place her pillow for Irene to hug. She Stand up and head out.

She started stretching as she checks her Apple watch.

"5:06" It said as she started doing 30 Jumping jacks. After doing that, she went ahead and jog around this area.

While running, she took of her hoodie leaving her with just a Sports bra. And she folded her checkered yellow pajama.

While running Someone called her.

"LISA OPPA!" She heard someone said as she stop and turn around, she smiled as the girl got close to her.

"Nice abs" she complimented

"Thank you."

"Your awake early." She said.

"Habits."

"Life if being the Youngest CEO huh?" The girl tease.

"Oh Shut up Sunmi-shi Where's your Hubby?" I ask looking around.

"She's at the shed. I don't know what she's doing, I saw you so I excused myself." I nodded at what she said.

"So... Wanna be my running buddy?"
I ask her.

"Is that Even a term? No." She answered.

"Well then bye!" I said and quickly left her as she shouted my name to stop.

As we made it back, I quickly go inside my tent and get a white loose Sando, I hang my hoodie in the string and change my Pajama into a nice comfortable Gray shorts with pockets.

I put some mosquito repellant and head put again.

"Hey Babe." I said to Seulgi as she was preparing some stuff.

"What's that?" I ask her.

"Stuff for later."

"A game huh?" I tease her and she just smile.

"Where's your wife?" I ask her.

"She's in the tent...." She said as she look at my back.

I turn around and saw Sunmi glaring at me.

I smiled and went up to her, I hug her tight so she won't be able to hit me or so.

"LALISA UNNIE YOU LEFT ME!!" she shouted.

"Shhhhh people are still sleeping Sunmi-shi, I didnt leave you there. I said want to run with me and you answeres No, and so I continued running." I explained and break the hug, I back away 8 steps from her.

"CAN YOU PLEASE SCOLD YOUR BIG SISTER?" Sunmi said furiously as Seulgi looked at me.

"You did the right thing Unnie, now RUN!" she said as she laughed and I quickly escape from the window.

I turn around to see Sunmi following me.

Oh No... I saw a big tree nearby as I check to see if she's close and she's not. I quickly Climb up of her not noticing it.

This is a good spot... I said as I can see the city from up here.

While admiring the view I forgot someone was very angry finding me.

"LALISA OPPA, YOU SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU.... YOU WILL HAVE A PENALTY IN THE GAME!!!" She said as she looked around again. I sighed and got down as she walk to find me again.