Chapter 10

May 22,

"8:15 AM" I looked at the clock.
I then wake Seulgi up and we started to do exercise. "We woke up at 8 huh?" She said while doing squats.

"Yes." I said as I take a sip of my milk.
"I'm going in the dance room. Call me if you need anything. And I'll text you later when im going to pick you up" I said and get a towel.

After I check out my moves. I know prepared my stuff to go to school. "Good luck Lisa!" I heard Seulgi shouted and just shake my head.

I now get on my car and started to drive. I decided to pick up Yuna and she gave me a kiss on the cheek!. "Hey!" She said and put the seatbelt on.

"Hai" I said and we started to go to school. as usual I parked farther from the school. As me and Yuna got out she linked her arms to me.

"How's your sleep?" She asked.
"It was great Yuna... How was yours?" I asked.
"It was amazing. I hadn't had a great sleep for like... 3 days ago! Our date definitely paid off!" She said and I smiled

As we got inside a lot of students or some I say we're wearing different kinds of clothes.
Kind if what like sexy with a revealing stomach and... Their shorts is too high!

And some of them are wearing cool outfit's such as a colorful top and a jumper and others wore a dress. and different kinds of clothes too.

"There's bammie" Yuna said as bam bam went to us "Hey seulbearrrr" he teased and I just softly punched him.

"Let's go?" he said as we trio went to the gymnasium. We are seating at the upper back so we won't be seen much. 'Doing something'

"Hey I saw Irene bae there" bam bam pointed and I just looked. Some minutes on Yerim is now in my right side. As the show started with the remarks. Followed by a teachers performance the real show starts.

Class C-1 was up first. So Jimin is performing. I checked at my time '9:26'
Wow I just got here by 8 then its 9 already that fast? like seriously. I then excused myself and run to my car.

Lisa 🐣:
Hey I'm going to pick you up
COMIN IN REAL FAST.

With that Lisa opened her car and started to drive so fast. She arrived at 9:28. "Hey." Lisa said. Seulgi then went inside and they started to drive. Its far from here a 30 to 1 hour drive.

Seulgi thought that their going to arrived their at 15 minutes. "you haven't had your turn yet?" Seulgi asked as she looks at Lisa while holding God knows where on what can hold her. "The last class was the first one to perform" Lisa answered as she drift just to turn left. "Shit" Seulgi accidentally cursed.

"Lisa we're going to be late!" Seulgi exclaimed as they we're running towards Lisa's car.
As Lisa got in with Seulgi, Lisa quickly drove outside the garage.

"SLOW DOWN LISA WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Seulgi shouted as they were drifting.
Gosh my Cousins wedding is really at the top of a hill?! I don't want to die yet. Not even in this situation. "LISAAAAA" Seulgi shouted again as the car was in the air for 5 seconds.

"Sorry!" she said. She was still driving at a high speed. As we saw something from there.
Lisa went to a normal speed and looked at me. "Fix yourself" I heard her say. As I sat properly I look at myself in the mirror. Gosh MY HAIR!!! As we we're close.

My hair was fix. As we both got out we we're welcomed by our different Cousins.

"You guys made it in time. Come" Bam bam said as We 3 walked inside the venue.

"We're close. Fix yourself" I heard Lisa said as I came back to my senses. as I look myself in the mirror. I still look good eyyy.

As she stops at a building. "We're here" she smiled. "Call me when your going home okay???" She said. "No. I'm taking the bus. And if I'm going to call you it might be your turn Lisa-yah thanks for the ride Unniee" I said and quickly got out. Gosh.