Chapter 40

Okay first of all. WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID LISA JUST-? SHE DIDNT EVEN STAY FOR LONG! AND WHAT THE FU-

"Irene are you listening?" Joy asked me as I gain my self and look at her.

"Hm?" I asked like nothing happened

"I said, What is happening to you? You've been spacing out Unnie. Look"

"Delete that Seungwan

"Delete that Seungwan." I warned her.

"Nahhh-"

"Aish. I'm ending the call." Irene said as she just drop the call.

Back to the topic why did Lisa took me home that fast? I mean she didnt take me home. She just grab a taxi for me and left me.

Last night

While looking at the view I felt her shake her head and look at me.

"I think its time for you to head home Joohyun." She said.

"I'll get you a taxi." She held my Han as we walked to the side road.

She showed a small smile as I melt inside.

"Keep safe Joohyun. Don't forget to lock the doors. And check the windows. When sleeping always pray. And make sure to sleep peacefully. Okay Joohyun? Stay safe." She said and close the door of the car.

Okay???? She isnt going to Come home with me? I mean we don't live together but Lisa?

What happened to you?

I was about to ask her do you want to go out with me but instead...I saw her figure fade away.

.

I need some fresh air. I grab my phone and wallet as I left the house.

I head to the park and sat on one if the benches.

Something catched attention while looking around. I stood up and went near

"Love advices..?"

"So your telling me its a sign of a strong relationship?" The man asked as the Guy nodded he's head.

"Exactly."

"Thank you So much!" the man bowed.

"Yes Young Lady? What love advice would you want to hear? Are you piss of your love one? Are you curious if you like that person? Or what tips you can do to make the relationship work?"

"Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when you see that person? does that person makes you feel safe and secured? Does that person... Makes you laugh? Are you the type of a person who like Him/her but denying it?  If that said- you should go for the person you want- if not maybe that person would be taken away. If your still confuse- try doing stuff like- clearing that person from you head. Try not thinking of That person..."