Chapter 27

Irene

I woke up by the sound of some rocks moving. I opened my eyes and realized I was on top of Lisa I smelled her neck and it smells so sweet.... I snuggled closer to her as she did the same too.

And with that I fell asleep again.

.

As I opened my eyes, I was hugging a white pillow that smelled like Lisa And I am wrapped around with Lisa's yellow blanket. I look around and some stuff were... Not here... Not really missing but did Lisa left already?

I sat down and fix myself.

Before I went outside, I fix my stuff too and prepare the things I'm going to wear for later.

I went outside and head to the shed.

I already smelled a delicious food just by walking inside... I saw Lisa Cooking some different kind of breakfast as she served it at the plates.

She turned around and saw me.

"Oh Hey joohyun. Your awake... Hehe, here's yours. Please sit down" she said sweetly like she's serving her wife some food.

As she served me the plate.

"wow! I know this smell!" We heard Yuna said as she went inside the kitchen.

"I told you its Lisa!" She said as Yeji just sat.

"Yuna, Yeji you both sit there. And bam and yugyeom there...." Lisa pointed.

"Ohh!"

"Aren't we going to eat yet?" Bam asked.

"We need to wait for everyone." She replied.

"Don't worry I called everyone" Yuna said as people started to come.

"Okay, You there. And you right there yes. Okay." Lisa fixed the position on where they we're going to sit.

"How come Irene has food.." Wendy said.

"Because she was the 2nd person to get here." Joy said as Wendy looked at her with disbelief.

Lisa came back with 4 plates in her hand as she placed the food infront. How does she did that? She came back again with 2 plates and finally sat beside me.

"Lisa first." Seulgi said as Lisa took a bite of the rice.

We started to eat silently as Bam was the one to break it.

"Your really the best at cooking." He complimented.

"I really can't believe I'm eating your masterpiece again Lisa Unnie!" Joy said as Lisa thanked her.

"Eat all you can." She said as I giggled.

Its true that her cooking skills are the best...

After eating, Mina helped me again with the plates. She just placed the plates In the sink actually.

"Thank you." I said,

After finishing washing, I head to the living room where everyone Was at.

Where is Lisa?

"Where's Seulgi?" Yuna asked.

"Outside." Sunmi replied, I went outside and Saw Lisa taking her luggage.

"I'm really sorry Seulgibear. I promise to make it up to you okay Honey? Good luck for today."
Lisa said.

"Your going right?" Seulgi asked with a puppy face.

"Oh don't give me that face." Lisa kissed her cheeks. "Of course I am coming what makes you think I'm not? Is that because I always have a schedule like this? If yes don't worry. I'm willing to clear my schedule for you." She explained sincerely as she Gave her another kiss. She then hugs her and gave her something.