Who's Ivy

Two weeks

Two weeks....Two entire weeks since Tae and Kook were taken. We're no closer to actually completing the plan than we were before. Not because we don't have the resources... But because none of us were in the right headspace.

None of us except Hana, Hoseok, and Jimin. Somehow it's like whatever happened made them closer.

Jin and Soomi even seem to be better. Just seems as though Yoongi and I are the odd ones out.

"Joon?"

I looked down and saw the beautiful gray eyes that my heart truly missed, but that my head can't seem to let me forgive.

"Yes, Soomi?" I asked sternly

"I--I know that we can't go outside by ourselves.... But if you come with me--"

"No."

"But, Joon--"

"No."

"Joon--"

"Soomi I fucking said no." I said irritably

She put her head down, turned and walked away. I watched as her body moved towards the living room.

I felt bad...I was too hard on her. But I shook the thought away, picked up my laptop and proceeded to walk to my room but I was stopped in the hallway by Jin.

"What's up?" I asked confused

"Talk to her." He said monotone

"Huh?" I asked

"It's been two months. Talk to her."

"It hasn't been two months already." I stated

"Yes it has, and even if it hasn't. She's had enough Joon. The look she just had walking back into the living room crushed me, and dammit it should've crushed you too. Go fucking talk to her." Jin hissed before shoulder bumping as he walked past me.

I rolled my eyes at his aggressiveness before turning and going towards the living room. I stopped in the doorway and watched as she lifted her head to look at me. Her eyes were very sad, and in return.. That made me sad.

"Soomi?"

"Hm.." she said with a sad whimper

"Will you come to my room, please?"

She nodded and stood up from the couch to follow me.

We arrived at my room and I let her enter before following in after her.

"So..." she said sitting on my bed.

"I'm sorry for how I spoke to you earlier...I--I didn't mean to be that harsh." I said before walking over to my desk and sitting in the chair.

"Oh... No It's fine... I know that you just want to protect us." she said before tucking her white locks behind her ears.

"I--I need to talk to you... Because my anger keeps getting the best of me and I'm afraid that if we don't talk now... We never will..... And also Jin may have yelled at me."