The Promised Night Part 4

I watched as Suri was still running from the monsters and Hobi and Hana were limping around the corners

I watched as Suri was still running from the monsters and Hobi and Hana were limping around the corners. Jungkook and Soomi had come to a stop in a hide room. I could tell by where they were that they were closest to me. I remembered the white hall that they were in because it resembled the area that the guards took me through earlier.

Ivy knew they were close as well. His face began to show his irritance.

"Irene, call down to the office. Tell them to send out an electrical wave that will damage their earpieces."

"What?" I said quickly, "Why?"

"Because, they're not supposed to be finding each other."

Irene simply nodded and walked over to the phone.

"Kin-Ji...Don't speak. Remember I don't give a fuck about those two kids that you're holding."

I didn't speak. Before all of this, I challenged Ivy because he could never keep his evil promises to me...But seeing how he was determined to kill my sisters...I knew this wasn't the same Ivy.

------------------

"What now? Where is everyone?" asked Namjoon

I finally got tired of running. I ducked off into a corner before pulling my gown up and removing my dual pistols from their holsters on my thighs. I quickly spun out of the corner to face the monsters and fire off two shots.

Hitting them both between the eyes.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and continued moving.

"I'm now in a purple abandoned hallway." I said

"Good. I think I'm near you." said Taehyung, "I'm also in a purple one."

"Goo----Ahh Fuck" I winced at the loud screeching noise coming from my earpieces

"Take----Out!" was the last thing I could decipher before taking the earpiece out and crushing it with my heel.

I shook my head and took a deep breath before walking again. I kept my pistols ready, just in case. Now I was lost...I couldn't hear anyone...I was completely alone now.