Trouble Part 2

"Look, I don't know if it'll work

"Look, I don't know if it'll work. But, when Suri and I planned this house for the backup we also bought guns. We had already decided we would protect ourselves first and run later." Soomi said

In an instant she walked over to the security door and pushed it open as my sisters and I followed behind her.

She turned on the lights and to say there were only a couple of guns would be an understatement. There were two walls on either side of us covered from top to bottom with different types of guns, then at the back we're the computers that had all of the cameras showing on them.

Suri sat down on the computer and began typing something in. We all gathered around her.

"How--How did you learn all of this? How did you get all of this?" I asked confusingly

"While Ivy was teaching Kula everything, Joseph and Felix were teaching us." Suri said, with a slight chuckle

"Joseph? You mean loyal dog Joseph?" asked Kula

"Yeah, Joseph was loyal to Ivy... But Felix was like a big brother to him, he would've done anything for him." Soomi said as she released a small smile before putting her head down.

"Fuck, whoever took Ji hacked the cameras before we could see them. The last thing the cameras got was Kin-Ji speaking to Felix's flower.

"Why was she even out there? And in her nightgown too?" asked Kula

"I don't know but I'm positive we'll find an answer tonight." Soomi said with a glare in her eyes as she watched the monitor.

"So what's the plan?" I asked turning around and looking back at the guns and armor.

"We're going to get in, shoot them, and take our sister back. Simple. Kula, hack into their database. I want to know where they are, where they're going and when they'll be back, got it?"

Kula nodded and hurriedly left the room, "Suri, you and Hana start going over a backup plan. We won't need it but seeing as how this our first time doing something with criminal intent."

Suri stood up and began walking out,

"And you?" I asked Soomi

"I'm going to get our weapons ready." she spoke, without glancing at me.

"Mm." I hummed before nodding and walking out to follow Suri.

----------------------