Closer

After the date, Jungkook walked me to my apartment door

After the date, Jungkook walked me to my apartment door. He tried to act like he was being a gentleman but the guy literally lives across the hall so it was inevitable.

"Well... I guess, goodnight?" he said in a questionable manner.

I chuckled and nodded my head, I turned out and stared at my door, not really wanting to go inside.

"Hey... At the expense of me sounding weird, would it be okay if I stayed at your place tonight?" i asked, while slowly turning around, he had already had the door held open for me.

"You've been acting kind of weird towards them so I figured that you'd want to stay elsewhere tonight." he said with a smile.

I quickly followed after him inside the apartment.

Their apartment was similar to ours but it had a much darker feel. I liked it though, alot. I felt instantly comfortable.

"Hey Kook, How was your--Oh.. Kin-Ji, I didn't know that you were coming over tonight." Hoseok said with an awkward smile.

"Oh.. Um yeah.. Some things are happening and I just don't want to be home." I said, as I began to shift my weight from side to side awkwardly.

"Right, um.. Kin-Ji my rooms just up the stairs, last room on the right." Jungkook spoke as I nodded and proceeded to jog up the stairs.

I waited until Kin-Ji was out of sight and then I waited until I heard my bedroom door close

I waited until Kin-Ji was out of sight and then I waited until I heard my bedroom door close. I looked back over at Hobi and gave him an irritated look.

"Why are you being weird? What happened?" I asked with my hands now on my hips.

"Well... Suri is here.. She's spending the night with Yoongi and you know that she doesn't want her sisters to know yet." Hoseok said while biting his lip anxiously.

"Aish, it seems that none of these girls want each other to know anything. So now what? Am I supposed to just hide her in my room until Suri leaves?" I asked while rubbing my forehead due to frustration.

"I mean... Basically... Yeah.." he said as he stood up from the couch and began to walk to the kitchen. "Good luck."

I ignored him and made my way upstairs to meet her in my bedroom.