Softer

It's been a week since we've gone into hiding

We haven't allowed the girls to leave at all. We're afraid that if they're out of our sites for too long that something bad may happen.

We still continued to go to our respective jobs but we tried as best we could to work from home. Taehyung and Jungkook's side hustles kept emailing asking how much longer they'd be out but we kept telling them that regardless of how long, we'd continue to pay for substitutes.

We've finally figured out a plan to stop Ivy and Kin-Ji but we haven't run it by them yet.. We don't know how they'll react to the possibility of having to Kill their sisters.

Jimin and Yoongi keep urging Jin and NamJoon to speak to Soomi first but it's almost like they're avoiding each other... When Soomi comes around she doesn't speak to them... and Vice Versa.

Besides that little hiccup, Joon explained to us that Irene is Ivy's big sister. She's apparently been looking for him, having no idea he was in the Yakuza.

This was difficult for us to understand, Irene's family has been a part of Bangtan since... Well since before we were even born. Our parents had dinner parties together. Just how many fucking traders were in this gang?

I smiled as I felt a body land on my lap, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Han.." I purred as she got comfortable, laying her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on top of hers.

"Hobi..." she said, curling up

"It's getting late, everyone's asleep... why aren't you?" I asked sweetly. Giving her forehead a kiss.

"Well... the past few days I've been busy working through some ideas of what to do with Jimin... I realized I haven't even actually spent time with you. How are you feeling?"

I smiled at her. Hana was such a badass when it came to her sisters but when it came to Jimin or I she was completely soft.

"I'm fine, are you?"

"Yes... I know you and Jimin got hit harder than I did."

I chuckled, "I think Jimin got hit harder than both of us, Princess."

She slightly smiled before yawning

"Do you want to go to bed, baby?"

She nodded and I wrapped my arms around her before standing up, carrying her bridal style.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head in my shoulder.

"When this is all over, can we go away? Just you.. me.. and Jiminie?"

I hummed in agreeance as we arrived at my room. I placed her in my bed and went to the closet, to grab some shorts.

"Hobi?" She asked through a yawn,