The Mission Part 3

Yoongi and I made our way to the large black door

Yoongi and I made our way to the large black door. I quickly pulled him to a ducked off part of the wall.

"What?" He whispered

"Two guards." I stated before Yoongi pulled out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Just watch." He stated before doing something on his phone.

He then took out a small black ball and pressed a button that caused it to light up with the color blue.

He then rolled it towards the guard.

It hit his foot and the guard picked it up and held it to his face to examine it.

That's when the ball sent out such a powerful electrical current that it inevitably electrocuted the poor guard to death.

I began walking towards the door with Yoongi following. He had a large grin on his face.

"How did you do that?"

"My dad really liked gadgets. I just kind of picked up where he left off." He picked up the ball and bounced it in his hand, "I call it a shock ball." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes as we opened the door.

"Well we're definitely in the right place." He said as we noticed the many cells.

We walked further into the room, the heels of our shoes clicking on the cement.

"Kook? Tae?" I whisper yelled

"N-Namjoon?"

Yoongi and I turned towards the weak voice at the same time, we ran to it.

"Taehyung?! You look awful!" Shouted Yoongi

I punched his chest, "shut the fuck up. Tae what happened? Where's Kook?"

"I-Ivy has been starving us. We only get a cup of water every two days and he purposely spills half of it in front of us." He said weakly as he laid on the floor, lips dry.

"Where's kook?" Asked Yoongi

"I-I don't know. Ivy came in here earlier and took him.. said he had a surprise for Kin-Ji."

"Has Kin-Ji just fucking allowed this to happen?" Yelled Yoongi

"No... it's because Kin-Ji forgave Jungkook that he's doing this. She doesn't even know.. They haven't been able to see us in--In I don't even know how long. How much time has passed?"

Yoongi and I stared at him in silence.

"Grab the keys. Get him out." I said before handing Yoongi the clothes we brought for them, "No matter what, get our brothers out of here. Come hell or high water I'm finding Kook. War be damned."

I stormed out before hearing Yoongi or Tae's response. I was pissed off.

I was pissed for what he's put these girls through but now I was infuriated from seeing my little brother in this condition and I knew that Kook would be worse.