Chapter 6🌟

"So you saying that you never dated anyone?" Taehyung said as he crossed his arm on his chest

"Nope. I dont like those things. Makes me cringe" you say sipping your wine. He looks at you kind of intimidating. "What about you?" You gulp. You dare ask.

Taehyung looks at you with a smirk. "I think you should Google it." Then he shrugged. You dont get the clue.

"Should I order some food?" Taehyung ask eyeing your thighs.

"No. I should get going." His adam apple is the only thing that is you are looking. You felt an unknown wish to touch him.

"So.. who taught you discipline when you were younger?" He ask out of know where eyes still glued to you sipping his wine.

"I..do my behaviour bothers you?" You say rising an eyebrow.

"No... that's not what I meant. I mean you said you pretty much cringe at dating so I guess you dint see the parental intimacy too. That's why..." He said. Wrong selection of words.

"I don't really had parents like those. My mother died giving birth to me and my father was an alcoholic so.." you could not finish your sentence.

"Was?" He interapted you.

"Yes. That's what happens when you drink too much you know." You say meaning that your dad has died.

Taehyung looked at you with pityfull eyes. The one thing you hate the most. Pity. He came and hold you arms. And creased them gently. "I am so sorry you have to grew up like this." His words caught you off guard.

"Its okay Mr. Kim, no big deal." You chuckle nervously. He came close to you. He inhales sweetly.

"Mmh...you smell good" your eyes got wide at his words. He got off guard. "I am sorry. That must be the wine. I am a light drinker." He said and you nod. He still put his head on your shoulder to learn into you. His fluffy hair smelled like strawberry and his skin was milky you restrain yourself to touch him. But you could not. You put your hand to his fluffy hair. Holly shit they are so soft you thought to yourself.

He let you pet him for more than a Minuit. He then put his hands to your curve and started to feel them. He inhales deeply on your shoulder causing you shiver.

"Y/n...." Taehyung said in a vulnarable tone. You could not respond to him. His hands on your curves and his breath on your bare shoulder was turning you on. Your eyes were closed as you played with his hairs.

"Mmm..." You replied him after a brief moment. His hand went to your ass and he grope it with his big hands. You let out a soft sound. You were never used to with this soft kinda thing you never knew this shit turn people on this easily.

As soon as his grabbed loses he let go of you. "You should go. We are tipsy and I dont want this to happen this way." He said.

"W-what?" You say. You could not believe in your own ears. Taehyung made it clear by standing up from the sofa.