Chapter 17 🔞

.

.
"Take me good like a pretty baby...ahhhh" Taehyung hissed in the sensation. You put both of your hands arround his neck. And your thighs were cling to his butt. You were basically making him lean to you as close as possible.

"Mmmmhmmmmm....ahhhh..." You moan as he put kisses on your forehead and took you slow. It was really nothing like the fuck session you would normally have. You were pampered and loved and desired.

"So pretty for me baby ffffuck....aghhh!" Taehyung praised you while giving you him as whole.

"Fasteeeeeer dadyy...pleassseeee. I want more...ah...so much fucking more." You whine for him to fuck you. This time a smirk was seen on the handsome face above you.

He pull out from you and you pout he kissed you instead. "I know, just trust me." Was he said before making you go on your side. When you were on your side he get a hold of your leg and made it spread more at the level it was on the bed's pole. He groan at the view of you spreading over nothing so he pushed him whole in you.

"Oh my fucking god...ahhhhh!" You literally shout out. Taehyung slammed his hip on your butt as also slammed on your g-spot inside you.

"Shouting...are we? Is my love too much for the babydoll?" Tae said while panting and moving his body on the perfect rytheme that makes you roll your eyes. You hide your face in the pillow cause it was too much. You were feeling your high being prepared in your lower stomach as there was a knot was made. But only then you feel you being empty and two hurtful spank was slapped on your butt. "Ahhh! Kim Taehyung..." You hiss in pain and lost on pleasure.

"Answer daddy like a good little girl or else you aren't getting daddy's love." He said and shiver was clearly form in your body cause the sexiness and the authority to his words.

"I am sorry daddy. Please...please give me..give it to me." You say and sit to him while touching his wet manhood and kissing him to beg. He smirked.

"Can you ride daddy to make both of us come?" He said so gently as if it was the most innocent words. But God that was freaking hot. You nod like a baby getting her favourite candy and sit on him. He creased your hair and you move the way you and him both are enjoying.

"Oh baby...ahh! You are soo fucking good at this...yess...fuck yes!" Taehyung said and grab your boobs on his hands. You arch your back and moan some sounds that are too sinful.

"Look at my eyes while taking me little kitty." He said and grabbed your neck. You looked at his eyes but both of you were too tired at this point.

"Cum for me daddy. I am close." You say as you clench your hips to him. He nod at this and grabbed your neck more tightly to the point it was choking.

He grabbed your hips by his other hand and thrust in your walls so rudely that you moan as if you were in cloud nine.

"Ahhh...fuck come for your kitty daddyy aaahh...." You moan and he nod to that.