Chapter 25 🔞

.
Caution: Sensetive content ahead! This might be a little disturbing for you read at your own risk. Thank you.

.

| Taehyung's point of view |

.
| Taehyung's point of view |
.

.
As soon as the police car reached to the old looking shady apartment building my heart started to beat fast. I have no idea if she is here. And if she is really here I don't know at what situation she is in. I could just hope she is alive and fine. Nothing else matters at this point.

"Third floor right apartment" the officer said and others took out their guns. There were 4 officer accept us. We were 7 people in total.

"Bro you good?" Jimin asked me as my throat gets dry I don't know what to say. I just nod.

"You guys can come after 5mnt as soon as we open the apartment's door." The ACP told us as we nod fast.

Those five minutes are surely the longest five minutes of my life. As soon as we saw the ACP opening the the door three of us rush through the building.

An old and shaggy apartment and things are dirty and all over the place. The shower is running in the living room's washroom. Police break through the gate and there was that basturd. Police grabbed him by his neck and kneeled him down to the floor.

"Where is she?" I shout finally.

"You don't know her, that little piece of shit, belongs to me. She is my cumslut even when she was 14 since then." The police hit him with the back of the gun but the blood in my vein froze.

I went to him and grabbed him by the collar. "Where the fuck is she?" I shout with rage this time but he laughed. He really is a piece of shit.

"Here, this room is locked" one officer said. Standing Infront of a door. They were searching the whole time I didn't even realize.

"Where's the key?" The ACP asked Jewoon.

"He won't answer officer break it." Jungkook said. The other officer nod and shoot at the nob. All of them rushed to the room but my heart is stomping fast. I am afraid I can not see if anything happens to her. I slowly walk to the room like a zombie and stand Infront of the door.

There she was.

Tightly attached to a chair which is fell down.

Blood.

All over her body.

Face, stomach on pants, I see red.