Chapter 14 🌟

.

.
The operation was a tough one but like most other of your career it was a successful one.

"Congratulations Dr. Park" the anesthesia doctor greeted you while you were washing your hands.

"Thank you Dr. Lee" you said. Then he eyed you a bit smiled at you mysterious way and walk away.

What the fuck is with him now? You think to yourself when finally your co surgeon comes to wash him up too.

"Good Job Dr. Jung." You congratulate him as you get rid of your o.t. dress now you are in navy blue scrubs.

"You too Dr. Park." He looked at you with smile when the panic got him looking at your neck his eyes goes bigger.

"Y/n, I knew I called you early in the morning and you did not get the time for being ready but you could have take measures on things like that" he said and  smiled a little.

"What?" Before you could say something he went ahead. "Hobie...wait" you call him in his pet name as you were classmates in med school.

He smiled brightly and gave you wave as good bye leaving you totally confused.

You could not do anything else as you got a call from your assistant.

"Diya.." you received the call.

"Mam, you will be receiving patient from 10 am today. Which is 15 minutes you also have a chat of the with doctor Jeon so you should be in chember now." She said.

You look at the watch its 9.40 you still need to eat something. "On my way" you say and walk past the corridor to reach your chember.

.
"Okay Doctor Jeon, that's the brief for today." You clap your hands as Jungkook nods. "After the rounds make the list of the tests you want to do in the ward's patients. I will check that after lunch." You say and bite your choco pie which is your breakfast apparently.

"Ay ay captain." Jungkook salute you. You nod at him.

"By the way noona," he leans on the table meaning he has something say to you in whisper. You side your head so you can hear him clearly.

"Tae Hyung left 2 hickeys on your neck. Its looking damn sexy but you need to hide it you know." Your eyes got wide in shock. No one did that to you ever. Fuck Kim Taehyung.

You finally put some consiller in the hickeys. And sigh he will have to pay for this.

.
"Alright then Mr. Kim, your schedule for today is done." Aria said as she looked at her watch. Its 7 pm.

"Okay. Ari..." Taehyung stop his as she was walking outside of cabin.