Chapter 30 🔞(short 1)

.

.
*Time Jump*
.
*Six month after the last chapter*

.

.
The alarm hit on your face as it is time to wake up. You groan and switched it off. Taehyung is still sleeping beside you like a baby. You kiss him on the cheek and run to the shower and get fresh.

After your morning routine, you get out of our washroom just on your robe. You went to yours and Taehyung's combined closet and wore your underwear and stalkings. You were wandering in the closet thinking what to wear for that day. When you felt two arms snaking on your waist. Kisses were felt on your neck and shoulders. It was too early to be horny but it's Kim Taehyung. His hands went inside your panties and before you could react it was inside.

"Oh fucking shit." Was said by you but you were manhandled to the couch table of your closet and bend over. You didn't even waste time to look at his face but spread your legs for him. You feel his manhood on your butt and your panties were on your knees.

Only when you feel him filling you up. "Ahh babydoll...so good for me." Was heard by your boyfriend. You relax your inner mussles to let him move and he start to thrust in you like anything.

"Ahhh! Taehyung...fuck!!" You moan as you gripped the sofa. Which is currently shaking because of you guys.

"Oh fuck baby...yes yes...take me ahhh" he said as his hands reach to your clit.

"Oh shitt...this is so fucking much tae...for god's sake." You shout as you became overly sensitive and could feel your high near.

"Cum... fucking cum with me...aghhh..." He shoot his samen on you and you cream him. Both of you collapse on the couch panting for air.

"Good morning baby." He kissed on your back.

"Morning to you too Mr. Horny ass." You say as he took some tissues to clean you up and him as well.

"Quick fuck in mornings hits different you know." He said chucking. You roll your eyes playfully. You stood up and wear your panties he spanked your butt and got vanish on the washroom. You select a long skirt and a formal shirt for the day and with your purse on hand you head down.

The dining table is ready by Mrs. Choi as always you kiss the lady who is sitting there scrolling through her phone. "Good morning mum. How did you sleep?" You ask as you sit by her and pour yourself a glass of juice.