Chapter 9 🌟

.

"He is my subordinate

"He is my subordinate. So we have a very professional relationship. His father trust me with his future so I tend to push him a lot in work." You say thinking that might stop him.

"And how is your relationship is out of the hospital?" He rise his eyebrows. You chuckle at where he is implying.

"Is it your third question?" You ask finishing your food and gulping the wine.

"Then you might have to wait cause it is my turn." You smirk. And you finish your wine.

Taehyung sighed and smirk too. Well this game is turning out to be more fun than you thought.

"When was the last time you fucked someone?" You say. He blinked a few time didn't expect you to be this specific.

Taehyung took your plate into his and think a bit. "Last Saturday." He said and took the plate to dispose it to the sink. Your eyes trail his movements. Specifically his ass. You smile. It was the day when you almost lost your strength for him.

"Now you answer." Taehyung shout while washing the dish. You walk to him and tease him sliding your hand by his shoulder he looked at you when you grab the table wipers and walk to the table. He looked at you and licked his bottom lip "such a tease" he murmur to himself.

"He is a sweet guy." You say not taking Jungkook's name but answer of your question. You wipe the table as he rinse the plates and cutlery. "He is obedient. I am not used to sharing personal things to people but he is the only person who ever went to my home. I don't have feelings for him. But I ADORE him a lot." You finish your wiping and he wipe his hand with towel.

"What a ment was..." Taehyung tried to clear himself but you cut him.

"Yes, we fuck. He is my fuck buddy if you wanna know." You say. "We have casual sex and no love connection. But we care about each other on a non partner way." You say and you wash your hand. Taehyung took a napkin and hand it over to you you smile but to your surprise he smile too.

"Your question." Taehyung say when you dispose the tissues on the trash can.

"Do you have fuck buddies?" You ask. Taehyung walk to the fridge and open it.

"No. I don't believe in having fuck buddies. Its either my relationship and I am making love to my beloved girlfriend or I am fucking someone's brain out in one night stand." He said his eyes roaming through the fridge. "You crave desert?" Taehyung ask.

"Sure." You move to the sofa and have a sit. Taehyung came with a box of fresh strawberries and a can of whipped cream and sit beside you comfortably.

"Ask away." You say grabbing one of the fruit.

"Do you have interest on dom sub relationship?" Taehyung ask putting whipped cream on his strawberry as of he did say an innocent word.

"As long as I am the one who is dominant, yes" you say licking some whipped cream from your hand and not losing the eye contact with him.