Chapter 20 🔞

.

.
You were fast asleep when you feel a pair of arm snaking you from behind. Before you could react you feel soft kisses on your shoulders. The kiss trail from there to your neck. And you open your eyes when someone pull you to lay down on your eyes.

You open them to see a beautiful pair of eyes above you having love and worry for you.

"Mmm...good morning Tae." You said in your sleepy voice.

"You dare to wish me a good morning woman! I was so worried for you! You didn't even pick up my call last night" saying this he pouted! God this is best thing to wake up to. But then you remember what happened last night and why you did not answer him.

"Aw baby! I am sorry! I was too tired." You clearly lie Infront of his face. But it was your problem you thought he doesn't need to know.

"Ah! You okay now babydoll?" He asked you inspecting all your feature. You beam at that.

"Yes I am. But why is a hot man wearing suit in my bed while I am semi naked?" You asked teasing and looking at him. Its only 6 in the morning but damn this CEO always looks hot in suit.

"Oh! I got a business emergency. I need to go to London for work. And I would have to stay there for 3 to 5 days." He said. You blink few times before sitting on your bed.

"Ah! It's my first time boyfriend leaving me. Let me be sad for now." You say dramatically.

He chuckled a bit and kiss you in your shoulders hugging you. "Before going I want three things from my pretty girlfriend here." Saying he lift you and made you sit on his thighs.

You interlock both of your hands behind his neck and peck him on the mole od his nose. He scrunched his nose cutely " I can't promise of not touching myself." You make another joke making him roll his eyes.

"Well, that you can do. But no real dick that's it." He say creasing your hair.

"That's boring. Relationship is boring." You say and put your head on his chest. He creased your hair sweetly while you inhale his scent and warmth of his body which will surely be missed for few more days.

"I know baby." He says sighing. "I will miss you too." He said and put another peck in your temple. The best thing about him is you dont have to tell everything. There are some things that he knows.

"Just because you are sweet..." You let go of him and look at his face. "What are the three things you want from me?" You ask to Taehyung.

He beams.

"I know may be I am wanting way too much but you said that mum is in a critical condition now. She can either wake up or collapse at this point, so I...." He hasitant for a moment but when you put your hand on his lips creasing it. He looked at you. "I know Aira is there. But I want you to stay in my house in the night for those days. I mean....if you don't have any problems only then." He nibble his teeth on his lower lip. You smile and kiss the bottom lip and take it in your mouth. Give it a little suck and releasing it you replied him