Chapter 4🔞

"So, you are saying its a thing nowadays?" You say to Jungkook as he nods. Both of you sitting on the sofa of your apartment and drinking beers.

"Yes it is Noona, if you can literally go to tweeter and Instagram you will say how many people are getting tattoes who are in the upper position and also in respected position." Jungkook said and pout as you just scold him for getting so many tattoes.

"I don't know Kook, if I were a patient I wouldn't have taken a doctor serieously who has this much tattoos as yours." You say what you feel like.

"You will be there to make me the doctor I wanna be. I trust you." Jungkook say and gulp down the beer.

"You will be a good doc kook, you just toped your med exam and I will make you work hard trust me." You wink at him.

"You can make me work hard from now on Noona." He leaned on you and whispered that part on your ear. You look at him with lustful eyes.

"Okay big boy. Calm down." You say teasing him. "If we do this there will be rules so..." You look at Jungkook.

"Tell them..." Jungkook faced you as he rest his arms on the sofa and put one of his feet on it to be more comfortable. Then he drank his beers while you seem exited.

"Rule one, this should be only limited in sex and sexual desire only. No strings attached and no emotional connection." You say facing him as both of you seeing eye to eye.

"Agreed. I have tones of girls to get emotionally attached and I am too scared of the string thing." Jungkook said sexily.
You nod.

"Rule no two, whatever we do it does not Change the fact that I am your boss and you work under my supervision you will not mix up our hook ups to our work place." You say and Jungkook smirked.

"Doctor Park in hospital little princess on bed. Agreed" Jungkook looked through his locks.

"We can end it anytime we want and both parties should be respectful to this."

"Agreed. I have a lotta respect for you already trust me." He genuinely said. You roll your eyes at this.

"And lastly, We can get naughty but no one has to know. You will always use birth control and we both can fuck other people too." You say.

"Fuck yes. Best rule ever." Jungkook said and leaned on to kiss you hard. Before you knew he was all over your body. His hands were roaming on you boobs and he was kissing your neck. You moan.

You both help each other to get rid of your clothes. While Jungkook was pulling off his pants he looked at you "you wanna go to bed or sofa is fine?" Jungkook asked and help you to pull off your underwear.

"Sofa is fine...ahhhh" you moan as Kook put finger on your most sensitive spot.
He eat you out for a momment as you go under on your knees he grabbed his wallet to grab a hold of a yellow foil.