Chapter 2🌟

"So basically I have to follow you around and see what you do?" Jungkook asked me blankly.

"No Doctor Jeon, you will also do the work. I can take you to operations. You will pay attention to what I do. Also, you will check reports when I see patients too. You have you own desk on my cabin what else you need to ask Jeon?" I say he is like an annoying kid who is here to disturb my work but damn he is sexy!

"Yes one more thing." Jungkook ask sitting on his desk that I have provided him as my intern.

"Yes Doctor Jeon." I do not look at him I put on my glasses so I can see x-ray of an important patient.

"I was wondering Doctor Park, if you are into younger men." I peek him smirking. I dont look at him I know what he means.

"I don't date them. But I fuck them if I have mood." I say still looking at the x-ray being the busy person I am.

"Well, looking forward to be your intern then Doctor Park." I smirk looking at him. He winked me before moving his files.

"Now get to work Jeon." I say. He nods.

.

.

.
|| After the work at night ||
.
|| Your point of view ||
.

.
"Doctor Park, you want to go for a drink? I successfully completed my first day at work. So O thought we can celebrate."  Jungkook say as we both go to the basement to our cars.

"No Jungkook, I have to visit a patient tomorrow So I can't be hang overed. But you can call me tomorrow evening. We can catch up." I assure him. He is not that bad. He has his father's manner. I hate rich people who are blinded by money. Thank god he is not like that.

"Sure thing Noona" he say smiling.

"You can call me noona outside of hospital. I will also call you by your name but remember we are doctors. So we maintain the rules." I say and he nods as we both reach to our cars. "Have a good night Jungkook." I say and run my car to the place I am most afraid to go. The place I call home. Where only I live. The fact that I live alone suffocates me.

.

.

After the shower I take the card of Kim Taehyung and make a call to him to fix an appointment.

"Hello, CEO Kim Taehyung speaking" a vey much deep voice hit me hard. Well, he must be a middle aged man to have this kind of deep voice. I wonder how old his mother could be.