Chapter 18 🌟

.

.
It was almost 7 pm and you were sitting on his mother's room checking some reports that just came from the hospital few minutes ago. You took her to hospital along with Taehyung to do some test which was necessary and Taehyung bought you some clothes too. You said no but he is well, he!

"You want coffee Doctor Park?" Mrs Choi ask you from the door and you nod your head in positive. She smiled at you and leave the room where you were busy with the reports.

"Babe, are you busy?" Taehyung ask you leaning on the door frame. You look at the man wearing just shorts and casual t shirt.

 You look at the man wearing just shorts and casual t shirt

(This is the look but not outdoor XD)

.
"No I was just checking the reports." You say while looking at him.

"Did it came?" He walk to the bed and sit Infront of his mother and look at you.

"Yes I was Just checking them." You say fixing your glasses. He hums and crease his mother's hand. She opens her eyes and blink. He smile at that. "Isn't she great mom? You are improving thanks to her." He kissed his mother sweetly. You smile at the sight.

You were not sure how to react at this. His mother is looking at you. You too smile at her. "You will be just fine Mrs. Kim, there was a vast improvement. Trust your doctor." You say squeezing her hands.

"And your son's girlfriend too." Taehyung added and put a kiss on your head too Infront of her paralysed mother. You slapped his thighs for the non shameful behaviour. He smirk at that.

"What I said the truth, Now, Doctor Park, you have given a lot of time to your patient. Did you forget that you have a date with your boyfriend tonight?" He asked and you scratch your head.

"Yes doctor, I am here. And if anything happen I will give you a call on that instant. You guys go and enjoy." The nurse of Mrs. Kim said.