Chapter 10 🌟

.

.
"Aha! Then?" You say to Jungkook still not looking at him and writing down on your doctor pad.

"I thought the membren test will come okay. But then the report was also not that good. I am afraid doctor Park, Its going beyond my limit so I think you have to check this and do the surgery." Jungkook said and went to his desk and hand over some files to you. While you were still cheking your observations.

"Here doc." He sits Infront of you and you check the files that he gave. He was right the patient needed surgery.

"Yes. He does need surgery. I will visit his cabin today and you will assist me in the surgery. Lets check upon my schedule once his family is ready for the big step ok?" You ask to your intern.

"Of course doctor park, if you trust me with this." jungkook smiled.

"I trust you with my life Jeon. And about it, he is your patient. You deserve to assist me." You smile at him too.

"Thanks noona." He said. "How is things going with Tae hyung?" He start ro talk informally as it was past the work time.

"What can I say? Good? Its been more than a month me going to his house and he is quite teaser and charmer. He is not a fucker I think. We haven't done anything yet. He seems more than fucking interested you know." You are not good at those words but Jungkook understand you. He is been your shadow for two months now. "What about Diya?" You ask.

"She is amazing. She was shy at first but she is opening up. Talking about fucking, may be I will do that to her soon." He said. "Also, you sure everything is cool between us?" He hasitantly ask.

"What? The fucking thing?" You ask. As you guys has stop the casual sex in between you two.

"Aha!" Jungkook looks at you.

"Totally fine." You smile wide. He smile too. He stood up and kiss on your cheeks.

"Irs expected from you noona" He said and left the room. You smile at the younger man who is clearly in love with your secretary.

.
∆ Kim Traders ∆
.
∆ 7. PM ∆
.
∆ Taehyung's point of view ∆
.

.
"Do you need anything elso for today sir?" My assistant Aria asked.

"No. I don't think so, I will be heading home today. I also don't have much to do." I say turning off my laptop.