Chapter 24 🌟

.

As soon as you open your eyes, you felt a deep sensation in the back of your head

.
As soon as you open your eyes, you felt a deep sensation in the back of your head. It's paining. Quite a lot. It took you more than a minuit to understand what's going on.

Then things become clear. Mrs. Kim's report, Taehyung's coming back from London and you were hit by Jewoon. Your step brother. When you remembered it, panic came down to your spine. You realised that you were in a dark room and your feet and hand are not moving. Its binded. You try to move but it's too tight. When you start to shout and tried to break free, finally the door of the room opens.

"Hi little sisi" his disgusting sound wand over the whole room and you want to kill him on that instant.

"Why the fuck you have kidnapped me? Are you out of your fucking mind Jewoon?" You shout as he chuckled like a satan.

"I am tired of wanting money from you. See, your father raised two of us but you are the one who is successful and I am..." He sighed.

"Cause I tried hard. I am not stupid like you, you dumb fuck." Rage is building in all your mussles you want to hurt him so hard but the opposite is happening here.

"You were nothing but my cumslut begging for my cock to go down your tiny pussy." Those disgusting words are pinning under your skin. As he came and grab your mouth. You hiss on pain but don't give in.

"See, I am hard only by your sight of the mouth. I so wanna  gag your little mouth but I have works to do." He said as he ripped your dress shirt to reveal your inner tank top.

"If my man or even Jungkook finds out, you are a dead meat. Don't you dare to touch me" you dare him shouting at your lung.

"Told you I have works to do. But damn, you are bigger now. Why do you always have surrounding people who are the most powerful ones? That Jeon kid was not enough? You got yourself a fucking boyfrie huh?" He slapped you hard. Your lips start to bleed by the hit. "Daegu's richest man?" He hits more hard now. Your nose os bleeding this time. "Are you his cumslut now? Huh? Does he fuck you good like your brother did?" Before you could say something his boots reach to your stomach and he kick you so bad the chair along with you fell on the floor. The pain in your stomach was so bad that you black out.

.
"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon" the police ACP bowed as he open the cabin of yours where all of them are sitting.

"Tell me you have something good to share." Jimin said.

"Mr Park, we have tracked the car through the traffic cctv of the inter city, the car got out of the Busan from the Northern railway exit around 3 in the night. I am sorry to inform you that the car went out of the CCTV coverage" The police said. "So the sub arbs of that area is kept under the eye of police. There are three towns. Hopefully all will be searched within today. As it is 1 pm, we hope we will find the car within the evening." He said politely.