Foolish Kei

Kei wakes up sweating purposely.
Because of his evil thoughts last night.
He had a dream of Hero and Tyrone.
Hero is a wolf and not a fox and he is leading Tyrone, the lamb, to be eaten whole in the forest.
After a while. Tyrone came out of the forest crying, he is no longer a lamb but a sheep. He has so many little lambs and small wolf pups following him calling him Mama.

It was so terrifying that Kei felt this is all because of his curse and not a karma from thinking of giving the lamb Tyrone to the wolf Hero.

He changed his clothes and went out to jog.
It's still dark but he is used to it.
But strangely today, Jeremy waited for him to join him in his 4am morning run.

"Je-!"
Kei stops jogging and stares at him.

Jeremy smiles.
"Good morning."

".....morning." Kei is glad it's dark enough not to see their faces clearly.

Jeremy grins seeing Kei not pushing him away.
"Can I join you?" He asks.

Kei frowns.
"You...Aren't you very busy at work? Can you really wake up this early?"
He knows this is him courting him.
He didn't give him a definite response if he allows him to pursue him but also not rejecting his advances are enough go signal unless you are stupid.

"I can." Jeremy said.
Jeremy is not sure how to court a man. Kei is not a girl after all.

Sending him flowers and presents may not not be received well.

So all he can do is to always be present. And to let Kei be more comfortable with him being there.

Kei frowns.
Jeremy is so handsome that if he become gay people will blame his partner and not Jeremy himself.

"Okay. Let's go." Kei ignores it for now.
They are not in a relationship yet.
Being worried about something like that sounds mature thinking but also quite calculative.
First, he wanted to know if he has the kind of feeling for Jeremy.
He knows Jeremy is a good person and always thinks he can never do him wrong. Come to think of it, Kei really trusts Jeremy.

Then they come to the garden.
Jeremy left for a while then  he returned with pancakes and coffee.

Kei remembered Jeremy doesn't like sweets but forget about it since they've been eating sweet pancakes from time to time and Jeremy always finishes his food.

"Don't you hate sweets?" He asks.

Jeremy smiles when Kei brought out something he learned from him from before.

"I don't like it that much but It's not to the point of hating it. And you are right, if I eat them more often, it doesn't make me avoid them anymore."

"Oh…" Kei nods.
He forgot if he ever said something about it. He just remembered Jeremy doesn't like sweet things and he ordered him a sweet coffee shake.

Jeremy smiles.
"You are thinking of me?"

Kei blushes and looks down hiding his expression.
"Talking nonsense."

Jeremy was reprimanded but he feels better.
"Are you going to prepare the food you'll be cooking?"

"Yeah." Kei nods.

"Do you need help?" Jeremy is prepared to ditch work if he says yes. But knowing Kei, he will not really ask for his help.

"Do you know how to cook?"
Kei asks.

Jeremy's heart trembles.
He can't believe that Kei would really ask him?

"I…..I can cut vegetables." Sorry. He can't really cook.