Asher is Not Weak

"Sorry. They all said they want to come." Jeremy said,apologetic

"It's not like I own this place but….Do you even know how to plant vegetables?" He asks.

"Don't worry. I plant flowers in our garden. I know a lot of stuff about gardening." Ashley said.

"Madam, planting and ordering people how to plant are two different things….but whatever." Kei wore gloves and started removing the grass.

Ashley flinched a bit.

They all look at him.
Kei looks at them.
He wryly smiles.

"We have to remove the grass you know." 

Asher nods.
He sits down and grabs grass and pulls.
His hand slipped and he fell down.

Asher tears up.

Kei looks at them fussing about Asher's fell.

Kei clicked his tongue.

Everyone flinched.

"You fell down in the ground. Falling in a concrete may be painful but it's less painful falling from the ground. It is not really wrong to cry. You are a child so it's fine. But causing trouble every time, it is irritating."

Gale frowns
"Hey! I made a mistake with you but do you really have to be mean toward Asher? He is a small boy. Crying and being coax is just normal."

"Is that so?" Kei shrugged his shoulders and started clearing the ground.

"This guy!" Gale angrily shouted.

Asher wipes his eyes and tries pulling grass again.

"Why are you like this? You usually get so mad and even push an old woman in a pool. Why are you letting him boss you around saying mean things?" Gale said.

Asher glares at him.

"You push an old woman in the pool?" Kei glares at Asher.

Asher tears up.
"I...I didn't mean….She is saying mean things to me so I…….I just push her..I didn't know she would fall down so much."
Asher said,clenching his shirt hem.

"Why are you explaining to him? That woman is mean to you. I don't even know that. She deser---"
Gale shut up.

He looked around and all the adults present were glaring at him.

Kei sighs 
"Did you apologize?" He asks.

"She is being mean to me!"
Asher pouts.

"Asher, you said you didn't mean for her to fall down? And be humiliated?" Kei asks.

Asher nods.

"You know Asher, I am not an expert of being a good person but hurting an elderly is really wrong. She only said mean things to you, then why don't you say mean things back? It is equally disgraceful but at least it is not disgusting."
Kei said.

Asher lowered his head.
"She is so mean. So… I push her away. But...When I saw her choking in the water I'm very scared and cried. I thought...What if she dies? I'll be a murderer."

"Well….Yeah. I don't think you will get jailed with all your family's support but you are a murderer whatever happens"

"Oi!" But Gale was grabbed by Jeremy.
Jeremy doesn't want him to interrupt.

Asher always pretended it doesn't matter and that he moved on. But now they saw that it is just his front and inside he is thinking so many complicated things like murder and all.

Sonny, Jeric and Ashley are also listening intently.
They never thought Asher already knows the consequences of his actions.
They thought he was too young to understand. They want him to be responsible with his actions but they are being too soft toward him.
Someone that will tell him off and will easily call him out. They are glad that Kei arrives before Asher explodes alone.

"Sometimes….I was scared to get near the pool because I always have a nightmare that that person died and she was floating in the water waiting for me."

"Eh? Really? That's scary." Kei looks at everyone. "You know, trauma is very scary. Did you try counseli---- eh?"

Jeremy and Gale look shocked.
There are times Asher acts strangely avoiding the pool but they didn't really put any heart to it.
How long did he…. Have to endure it alone?

Ashley hugs Asher.
"I'm sorry I didn't notice. I'm sorry." 

Jeric also hugs them.

Asher wipes his tears.
"Can I….Meet the old woman?" He asks.

"Well….Of course. Of course. Baby, she is well and alive. You shouldn't think about that." Ashley said.

Asher nods.

Kei sighs.
"In the end, are you here to plant vegetables or cry?" 

"Aren't you too blunt? This is a serious thing for our family you know." Gale angrily frowns.

Kei looks at him.
"You sure exaggerated so much. Asher is not weak. If he is weak, you will not be unable to notice his problem till now."

Asher looks at Kei who is grabbing grass.
To Asher Kei is someone who will unlikely to lie to him.
He doesn't want people telling him that he is not at fault or that it's alright. He knows it is not alright that is why there is a shadow of fear in his heart.

"Kei, will you come with me? To apologize?"

"Brownie, you should know this, I am not your guardian." Kei said looking up. "Rely on them, they'll cry if you ignore them."

Asher looks up and sees his parents looking sadly at him.
Asher shyly tugs his father's pants and his mother's skirt.

"Will father….and mother come with me?"

"Of course!" Ashley said,kissing his face.
Asher blushes.

"Since you are scared to look at the pool water. How about bathing?" Kei asks,wiping his tears from yawning.

Asher wryly sighs.
"I am not scared of water but the bathtub scares me so I fill it with toys when I am taking a bath."

"Eh? So troublesome." Kei sighs.
"Next time if you have problems like that say it to the elders around you. Even adults can be reliable too."

Asher nods.
"I just don't want to be a bother."

"How can you be a bother." Gale said.

Asher glares at him.

"For someone who cries a lot…..Saying you don't want to be a bother was really contradicting yourself."
Kei snorts.

Asher flinched.

"Well, your parents don't mind if you are a bother so just bother them. That is easier." Kei said and yawned again.
"Hearing a sappy story so early in the morning is making me sleepy."

Asher hugs Kei neck then he kisses his cheek.

"Eh? Sexual assault? Runs in the family huh." Kei frowns.

Asher snorts 
"I am thanking you, idiot."

"Who made you an overlord? Thank me normally, that's why you have a mouth."

Asher grins.
"I kiss you cause I have a mouth."

Kei gasps.
"That's pretty clever."
He throws the gloves to Asher.
"Use the gloves to make sure you won't hurt your hand and the grip in the grass will be better."

Asher frowns looking at the big gloves.
"What? You think I thought you'll be coming? I didn't see you calling my secretary for the appointment."

Asher sighs.
"Useless Kei."

Kei hits his head.

A/N:

So I......Hmmm...
I want to eat rice.
But I don't want to move away from my bed.

-_-